Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blueest

6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday Empty
PostSubject: 6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday   6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:00 pm

I know Utah is a pretty bad team on the road, but I am pretty surprised Vegas has us as a 6 to 6.5 favorite. I would take Utah if I were a betting man.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: 6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday   6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:03 pm

I do not bet on Michigan games unless we are an underdog and I feel good about it- but I think Utah is a game we should handle at home. We lost a very close one to them in our 3-9 year when they won 11 games- they are as you say a lousy road team.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: 6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday   6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:40 pm

I would take Utah and the points. I am not sold we win. Sorry but my maize and blue glasses are broken. Utah may not be top 10 but they are not App St or Miami either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday   6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

6 to 6.5 point favorite Saturday
Page 1 of 1