Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24

Go down 
+7
Admin
MGOBLUEBC
jjabilene
wshoes
fishgoblue22
blueest
booboo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 Empty
PostSubject: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:01 am

RichRod & the Arizona Wildcats stunned Oregon tonight/early morning. There def. line put pressure on Mariotta & Oregon off. line. Ducks not able to have a consistant running game. Now with that said, game tied 24 all, UA QB sacked back at Oregon 17yd line, was going to have to settle FG. Player for UO celebrated sack by bowing down to the crowd around midfield. UA automatic  1st down & then scored. Overall Arizona played a very good game.

BTW RichRod credited defense for playing a great game.

Wonder if M should give take a look at him if they need a new coach? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
blueest

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:03 am

Did it with a redshirt freshman QB and with one of their 2 main RBs a true freshman.

Great win for RichRod
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 am

I think if Casteel would have came to Ann Arbor with RR he would have been a lot more successful and maybe still be the UM head coach.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:41 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I think if Casteel would have came to Ann Arbor with RR he would have been a lot more successful and maybe still be the UM head coach.

I wonder about that too and think it would have been possible though the forces against him were really vicious. RR can flat out coach, he looks so different on the sideline, the opposite of our $3.5 million/yr cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:30 am

booboo wrote:

Wonder if M should give take a look at him if they need a new coach? Evil or Very Mad

Screw that, we need a Michigan man Embarassed.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:42 am

"Wonder if M should give take a look at him if they need a new coach? "

Yeah, right. RR would probably give DB the finger! Ha.

Don't think that's going to happen, booboo.

As much as I wanted RR gone, I hate to say it but, we may have screwed the pooch when we let RR go.

Just think if Narduzzi worked under RR?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:48 am

Rich Rod has now beat a Top 5 Oregon team TWICE since Michigan's last B10 win.

Think about that for a second. Let it marinate.

the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:49 am

Hind site is 20/20. If I knew that hiring Hoke would have created the dumpster fire we have today. I would have kept RR. When he was here we at least had an offense. won a game once in awhile and it was exciting football. Guess maybe the 2nd year here RR should have started building a defense. Course as you all know we needed a MICHIGAN man , look at what that brought us , we are in the headlines.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:05 am

mgobluebc & jjabilene, that was kind of a tongue-in-cheek comment. Twisted Evil

As other posts mentioned if RR had brought Casteel with him would def. been better? Woulda, coulda, shoulda

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:55 am

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

I wonder about that too and think it would have been possible though the forces against him were really vicious. RR can flat out coach, he looks so different on the sideline, the opposite of our $3.5 million/yr cheerleader.

Rich rod can coach offense. Rich Rod can not coach defense.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:27 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

His defense looked great against Oregon. There is a synergy between him and Casteel. UM didn't want to give Casteel a multi-year contract so he stayed at WVU. He joins RR again in Arizona and look, RR is a winner again.
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:02 am

And look where the money has us now
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:07 am

points out that , forget about the intangibles of shitty D with RR and shitty O with Hoke , RR was and is a top tier coach , Hoke at best is a position coach , mind you a good one as our 1997 NC team showed .... but he is not a high level coach , he more than any needs all the help he can get on the sidelines
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:20 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:
wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

His defense looked great against Oregon.  There is a synergy between him and Casteel.  UM didn't want to give Casteel a multi-year contract so he stayed at WVU.  He joins RR again in Arizona and look, RR is a winner again.

Ok, so Casteel can coach defense. Rich Rod can't.

PostSubject: Re: OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24   OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Down go the Ducks, Arizona upsets Oregon 31-24
Page 1 of 1