Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" Empty
PostSubject: "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"   "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 am

read that quote on Twitter. Love it!

CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"   "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 am

Im upset we haven't signed a 5* yet lol But then again we will probably have 6-8 by time its all said and done next season! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"   "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 am

CharlotteGuy wrote:
Im upset we haven't signed a 5* yet lol

Shane will be a 5* when they're handed out, and Dymonte Thomas may get one as well.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"   "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 am

Admin wrote:
CharlotteGuy wrote:
Im upset we haven't signed a 5* yet lol

Shane will be a 5* when they're handed out, and Dymonte Thomas may get one as well.

Who determines the stars? I know scout already has Shane at a 5*, of course I've seen other listings where he isa 4*. In the end, they don't mean much though. BWC anyone?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Now that was funny!   "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am

"Hoke can't close!"

"Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" Unname10
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"   "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
"Hoke can't close!"

Well, IMHO recruiting isn't closed until they sign...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"   "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
1umgoblue85 wrote:
"Hoke can't close!"

Well, IMHO recruiting isn't closed until they sign...

Agreed. All this excitement now is great but we may be looking at another quiet signing day next year. I am also interested to see how Hoke's rule of once your committed you're committed holds up. Seemed to work well last year. I think one guy's offer was taken away from the 2012 class. It will be interesting to see if he can hold them all again this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"   "Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Kind of upset we haven't signed a 4* since 9:30 #spoiled"
Page 1 of 1