Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief

Go down 
+4
sandyeggo_blue
joe
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief Empty
PostSubject: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:20 am

Some of the people I know are telling how bad the stomping going to be this weekend, I tell them do a good job so there is no doubt about Hoke.  Is it really a rivalry if one side doesn't care about your team. I mean I don't care if MSU loses or wins on a regular bases, I just as soon see them lose but WTH Sad
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:05 am

I hope UM ruins MSU'S season on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:12 am

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

I'll be watching and yelling as loudly as ever Sayerday. My DNA would not allow otherwise.

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:13 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I hope UM ruins MSU'S season on Saturday.

I agree however this is really a double edged sword. A win here would probably spark a nice run to end the season. which could mean a lower tier bowl, which could mean a bowl win, which could mean Hoke is given a chance to defend himself, which could mean he persuades the AD to give him a shot at being retained.

I know I'm speaking in terms of big what ifs but I've seen stranger things happen. Hell before the season I thought there was no way two teams get in the playoff from the same conference and now we're talking about possibly three or yes even four teams and all from the same division to boot.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:54 am

My boss, MSU grad, enjoys teasing me, keeps asking he's going to convert me to a state fan. told him no, never, no way, I'd quit before I put on a sparty jersey.

Working in a high school, have to put up with good natured teasing to obnoxious staff & students. One of the obnoxious coaches, I asked him is this how sparty felt during the Bobby Williams & John L Smith coaching era? He just smiled & said yes.

Part of me wants M to lose so badly that it puts one of the last nails in Hokes coaching days at M. Then I know I'll have to put up with freaking sparty fans bragging.

No matter the outcome on sat., I will proudly wear my M sweatshirts, hat, etc & I will continue cheer like hell for Michigan.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:35 am

I generally don't feel the need to speculate about what I'd do if monkeys flew out of my butt, however, in this particular case, I would still rest easy about Hoke's future, knowing that he would certainly find a way to lose two more games. Also, if the powers-to-be were so inept that they'd keep him after he went 6-6 or 7-5, we'd all be screwed for the future anyway.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:33 pm

booboo wrote:
My boss, MSU grad, enjoys teasing me, keeps asking he's going to convert me to a state fan. told him no, never, no way, I'd quit before I put on a sparty jersey.

Remember, those poor fuckers felt they way we do now, except from 1970 to 2008! Empathy, people!!
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Bo vs MSU: 69' thru 89': W-17 L-4

Moeller 91' thru 94': W-3 L-2

Carr 95' thru 07': W-10 L-3

1969 thru 2007: W-30 L-9 .769% Michigan was 16-3 in AA, 14-6 in EL.

The problem working in a HS, can't argue with HS students. If I bring up history, I get "another M fan living in the past" Since I can't tell the kids to F off, I like my job & paycheck that goes with it. So I tell kids, yes I admit at the moment Sparty is better than M, BUT take the time to look up the history & you admit M has been the way better program overall.

Now the MSU adults who become obnoxious, I don't have a problem tellling them to F off Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:16 pm

yea but them Fu#$ers are like roaches and more and more keep coming out of the wood work. There are Sparties I ddin't even know were Sparties.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Sav-a-lots. Ignore them. They will be gone in a few years when order is restored to the world.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:32 am

dwoody wrote:
Sav-a-lots.

I feel so flattered...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief   Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my MSU aquantance are giving me grief
Page 1 of 1