Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting to feel really bad for the D

Go down 
+3
jjabilene
the artist formally known
sandyeggo_blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Starting to feel really bad for the D Empty
PostSubject: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:51 pm

it's a real shame that this D isn't getting any support.

The D is playing their tails off and have been all year but the O is just horrible.

It's a shame that this D could miss out on a bowl game.

Our D could be the highest rated D ever to not play in a bowl game.

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:57 pm

I blame 95% of the offense problem on Gardner he will never be a QB only by name , If I were being recruited by Michigan I'd laugh my butt off. This is embarassing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:58 pm

you gotta think we'll see Shane in the second half.

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Half time conversation. Coach what changes should we make. well I think we need to play our defense both ways they are making plays,Good idea what else. well there is a 12 year old kid in the stands maybe he could play QB for us because we ain't getting shit from the guy wearing #98 .

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:04 pm

It's almost comical at this point. It's like how close to the goal line can our offense be given the ball without actually scoring.

And once again the brilliance of Hoke, 3-0 could very well be the final score of this game, and he decides to go for it on the 16. These are two brutal football teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Wonder if Nuss sits at home at night and sings If I only had a QB, I mean you have to see that this kid is bad,it used to be he would run once in awhile and make you forget how bad he throws but, in 5 years he has gotten worse,maybe worse than worse.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:44 pm

man that game is bad
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:22 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

The D is playing their tails off and have been all year but the O is just horrible.

While the strength of the team is the Defense, it is not an outstanding defense. We have played some really bad offensive teams (including Indiana when you consider their QB situation when we played them). Last I checked we were about 40th in the FEI defense ratings which takes into account tempo and the level of competition.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:23 am

LSU and Alabama played to a 13-13 tie in regulation, but that was great defense.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:10 pm

wshoes wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

While the strength of the team is the Defense, it is not an outstanding defense. We have played some really bad offensive teams (including Indiana when you consider their QB situation when we played them). Last I checked we were about 40th in the FEI defense ratings which takes into account tempo and the level of competition.

Much better star to go by. OSU is going to shred our defense. Stock up on the booze now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel really bad for the D   Starting to feel really bad for the D Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting to feel really bad for the D
Page 1 of 1