Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins

Go down 
+8
sandyeggo_blue
squeezebox
BOLEACH7
BetterThansparty
MGOBLUEBC
the artist formally known
MgoBlue
gm_goblue1205
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins Empty
PostSubject: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Guys heres the article that i just read

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Ross-Prefers-Harbaugh-at-Michigan-Not-Miami-32996897

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Considering Dolphins are very much in the thick of the playoffs this should be obvious. I do not seen any reason for the Dolphins to make a change at this point. Their coach has earned another season.

Our good freind Henson is now reporting that JH is already scouting coaches for his staff in AA. This is supposedly on Scouts forum as well. Not sure I buy any of this.
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:42 pm

i dont wanna get hype over that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:46 pm

I believe this to be a bunch of propaganda, personally I doubt it happens , YES Brady's days are number in fact after the Maryland game he may be gone depending how bad it is. a sub .500 season, no bowl game he's toast.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Hoke's is gone like a mullet but Les Miles keep an eye on him because his days in LSU is over as it looks right now
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Muschamp out at Florida. Is Brady next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Hell no sense in firing Hoke yet . Do you think they would let the interim AD hire or Fire him, Since Shneggle tooth is thinking of taking his time about getting an AD, It will be a while before we know anything.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:23 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Hell no sense in firing Hoke yet . Do you think they would let the interim AD hire or Fire him, Since Shneggle tooth is thinking of taking his time about getting an AD, It will be a while before we know anything.

What I'm reading is Hackett is going to be here awhile.......he says HE will evaluate Hoke at end of year so, yes, it looks like Hackett is making the decision about the HC job. IMO, I think it's good because Hackett knows Jim Harbaugh quite well from what I read. Maybe he can persuade Jimmy to come back to Michigan. <fingers crossed>
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:30 pm

artist, what do you have against President Schlissel?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:52 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I got nothing against Pres Snaggletooth.He just said that he would take his time about an AD an he would be more about academics and fit, therefore i assume that it will be awhile before he makes a decision on an AD, I figure until then Hokes job will be safe.. Embarassed

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:26 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I got nothing against Pres Snaggletooth.He just said that he would take his time about an AD an he would be more about academics and fit, therefore i assume that it will be awhile before he makes a decision on an AD, I figure until then Hokes job will be safe.. Embarassed

Regardless of who becomes AD I think that Hoke will get one more year. I won't gaurantee it but I think he'll get one year with the new guy (unless a stud is available and WILLING to come to Michigan).

MGoBlue said that the knucklehead Henson wrote something about Harbaugh looking for assistants already for the Michigan job. Don't hold your breath, I equate Henson to that idiot Ace from chatsports.

President Scglissel has much more to do than just worry about the Football program. True, he's not an Athletic guy but you know he has people telling him how big this is. That's why he is doing it right.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm

well then Mr Ross .... tell president Schlissel that you will pay his entire salary that way the university is not on the hook for anything .... get it done before we become the Minnesota and Iowa of the seventies
Back to top Go down
squeezebox

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:09 pm

[quote="TheNewBlueOrder"]
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

Regardless of who becomes AD I think that Hoke will get one more year.  I won't gaurantee it but I think he'll get one year with the new guy (unless a stud is available and WILLING to come to Michigan).

If he stays next year, Hoke would be a lame duck coach. No sense in that for recruiting and other obvious reasons. So it's either a new contract or bye-bye.

Can't really see Hoke staying long term with all the negative publicity surrounding the program.

Also, all coaches worth their weight, will be coaching until the end of December/beginning of January. So no point in starting this circus to soon. The back channels are already buzzing. That's where the action really is.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:23 pm

I guess I am blind... what anyone sees positive in Hoke is beyond me... we have regressed each year... I want a coach on the sidelines not a cheerleader...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:25 am

Isn't college about more than just sports?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:53 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
...MGoBlue said that the knucklehead Henson wrote something about Harbaugh looking for assistants already for the Michigan job.  Don't hold your breath, I equate Henson to that idiot Ace from chatsports...

he's close but he still has way more cred than ace IMO.

squeezebox wrote:
...If he stays next year, Hoke would be a lame duck coach.  No sense in that for recruiting and other obvious reasons.  So it's either a new contract or bye-bye...

^^^ This ^^^ Plus you gotta think that UM will be reaching out, or at least putting out feelers, for coaches interested and once that happens there is no sense in keeping Hoke. It's a done deal at that point.

side note, I read an article today that suggested Cutcliffe from Duke. That guy can develop talent. he has a certified track record of that but still I don't think he'd be the statement hire that UM needs.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:34 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

Not when you are being paid over 4 million a year to coach football.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:19 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

It's not his fault DB Brandon paid him that much to be a figure head. Hoke deserves a year to show what he can do without that pompous asshole on the sidelines, in team meetings, basically being Hoke's shadow.

I bet, if he's here, Hoke wears a head-set next year...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:30 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

It's not his fault DB Brandon paid him that much to be a figure head.  Hoke deserves a year to show what he can do without that pompous asshole on the sidelines, in team meetings, basically being Hoke's shadow.

No way.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 am

If he wears a headset next year, why isn't he wearing one now? Brandon is gone.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:19 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

It's not his fault DB Brandon paid him that much to be a figure head.  Hoke deserves a year to show what he can do without that pompous asshole on the sidelines, in team meetings, basically being Hoke's shadow.

I can't take you seriously. I don't know why anyone else does. Brandon did not take down Michigan football. It's on Hoke, always has been.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:48 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
...Brandon did not take down Michigan football.  It's on Hoke, always has been...

yep, I agree. it's clear to see that hoke just doesn't have what it takes to develop players on a big time stage to compete with big time teams. Not sure how much of that I put on the assistants at this point too.

No denying he's a hell of a nice guy. No denying his love for Michigan. And no denying his methods work at lower tier programs that play lower tier competition but he just doesn't have it to be Michigan's coach (headset or not).

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:21 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:
...Brandon did not take down Michigan football.  It's on Hoke, always has been...

yep, I agree. it's clear to see that hoke just doesn't have what it takes to develop players on a big time stage to compete with big time teams. Not sure how much of that I put on the assistants at this point too.

No denying he's a hell of a nice guy. No denying his love for Michigan. And no denying his methods work at lower tier programs that play lower tier competition but he just doesn't have it to be Michigan's coach (headset or not).

yep he's a nice guy that loves Michigan, so am I will you pay me 4 mill to coach Michigan, I answer for ya hell no!! I like Hoke even named my dog that, don't know what I'm gonna do now. But he is not the man for this job, worse yet Brandon settle for not 2nd best 3rd best, I think in firing RR he listened to the masses me included and look what that got him . He is not the man to coach this team at this time. Now the question is who will come to Michigan. Guess what I'm trying to say is what will Michigan end up with.. confused

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
If he wears a headset next year, why isn't he wearing one now? Brandon is gone.

You can't change a system in less than 24 hours.  

I'm recalling when I said Lewan would return for his Senior season and everyone said that I was crazy.  How did that turn out?  Now keep in mind I DID NOT SAY that Hoke would return.  I said that I wouldn't be suprised though.  The more I think about it the more I think he might be back (no guarantee though).  Trust me on this, Hoke might be back.  Why is everyone so adament that he'll be gone?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:05 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

I can't take you seriously.  I don't know why anyone else does.  Brandon did not take down Michigan football.  It's on Hoke, always has been.

Brandon was the problem, have you seriously not been paying attention? Hoke might not be the solution but he doesn't deserve to be fired. Yes it was a bad hire but that isn't Hoke's fault. The problem is gone, that doesn't mean that Michigan will be back next year though....

I'm not saying that Hoke is a great coach but why is the defense so much better now? The OL, DG, and lack of play-makers have held the offense back. Once Denard graduated everything went downhill on offense.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
...Brandon was the problem, have you seriously not been paying attention?  Hoke might not be the solution but he doesn't deserve to be fired.  Yes it was a bad hire but that isn't Hoke's fault.  The problem is gone, that doesn't mean that Michigan will be back next year though....

I'm not saying that Hoke is a great coach but why is the defense so much better now?  The OL, DG, and lack of play-makers have held the offense back.  Once Denard graduated everything went downhill on offense.

I get what you're saying about Hoke not being a great coach and that's the main reason he'll be let go. but I gotta disagree with you about Brandon being the problem.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Brandon set the program back a further 4 years with the Hoke hire.... Hoke is a bad coach, fact... he should take a page out of Muschamps book and say he was given a job to do and failed miserably
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:28 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Brandon set the program back a further 4 years with the Hoke hire.... Hoke is a bad coach, fact... he should take a page out of Muschamps book and say he was given a job to do and failed miserably

agreed. but it's not Brandons fault that Hoke can't coach and can't win games. it's brandon's fault that he made a terrible hire and stuck by his guns for so long.

I mean, RR won more game each year than the year before and he got fired after three years but Hoke has lost more games that the year before in each of his full 3 seasons (soon to be four) and he was given a bit more slack. You gotta pin ALL of that on Brandon.

But when NEwBlue says that it's Brandon's fault that Hoke can't coach or that it's Brandon's fault that Hoke's teams continually regress, or that it's Brandon's fault that the team is getting worse by the day is just wrong. No matter how Jerry Jones Brandon got (or didn't get)... it's still on Hoke.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:44 pm

I hope he gets fired just because someone will NEVER shut up if he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:30 pm

dwoody wrote:
I hope he gets fired just because someone will NEVER shut up if he doesn't.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins   Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins Empty

Back to top Go down

Ross prefers Harbaugh to coach at Michigan than the Dolphins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next