Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clark Gone

Go down 
+6
BOLEACH7
MgoBlue
jjabilene
dwoody
the artist formally known
GOBLUEJOE66
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:54 pm

He has been dismissed

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/11/michigan_dismisses_frank_clark.html

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:56 pm

97.1 and the Detroit News also reporting Clark dismissed from team. Hoke had a good group . Gibbons, York, Clark. any others. He says their his kids maybe he needs to explain self discipline better.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Good. I'm a little surprised BH had the balls. What would Dantonio have done? A ride from jail back to school?
Back to top Go down

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Hokes kids Gibbons, York,Clark, Clark again,Stonum, Glaskow, Robinson,Campbell, Maybe they need a Guidance counsler

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Gibbons incident occurred years before Hoke became coach. I think overall he's run a very clean program, he's really kept his recruiting classes together and had good graduation rates. The only problem is he's a lousy coach.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:16 pm

But guys maybe his girlfriend is just lying about it.  Don't pass judgement so quickly. Suspect
Back to top Go down

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:18 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
But guys maybe his girlfriend is just lying about it.  Don't pass judgement so quickly. Suspect

If she wouldn't have thrown that damn remote or if the would have had one of those old TV that you had to get up to change the station
What a Face What a Face Evil or Very Mad

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:05 pm

There goes any chance of getting recruits from Glenville... that idiot Ginn Sr will say Michigan threw Clark under the bus
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:50 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
There goes any chance of getting recruits from Glenville... that idiot Ginn Sr will say Michigan threw Clark under the bus

Actually I've always though Ginn Sr has been fairly honest when leading his kids into college. Of course he wants his best kids at O$U but Clark was lightly recruited and told him that if you want an education then Michigan is the place for you. I read a decent article about the clark recruitment a while ago but what I took away from it was that Ginn Sr was very pro Michigan for clark in the recruitment.

BetterThansparty

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:58 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Hokes kids  Gibbons, York,Clark, Clark again,Stonum, Glaskow, Robinson,Campbell, Maybe they need a Guidance counsler

Uh, Stonum was '08 (Rich Clod), Gibbons was '09 (Rich Clod), Campbell was '09 (Rich Clod) and he didn't really do anything, and Robinson? Robinson who? (wasn't one of Hoke's recruits regardless).

York was one of Hoke's recruits, yes he is a punk. He's from Harper Woods, Hoke gambled on this one and lost.

Clark, he's an idiot (and yes he was one of Hoke's recruits). Back when he lifted the laptop I wanted him booted. Hoke gave Clark a second chance and it looked like a good decision by Hoke. Clark was keeping his nose cleean and becomming an outstanding player. Well, that didn't end very well.

Glasgow (Hoke recuit) screwed up but he's a kid. He got hamered, punishment was levied. Unless another incident occurs it looks to be a collge-kid mistake. No excuse other than youth, kids will be kids...

Questioning Hoke's character in that manner isn't warranted.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:42 am

They were all still under Hokes watch when they screwed up.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:50 am

Look- I agree that the head coach can't nurse maid 115 young athletes outside of practice and games but-

1) The head coach can establish a culture that puts the fear of god in players of acting badly, and

2) It is Hoke that has referred to the team as his 115 sons and it is Hoke's supporters who have said that he does things the right way and builds character as a (partial) justification for a lower standard of judgment for him with respect to wins and losses.

We are told he is a "good guy" and that he runs a clean high character program, but beyond the image and the platitudes, what is the actual evidence that he is a nicer guy or builds more character than 85 percent of all coaches (to leave room in the equation for the 15 percent of true sleaseballs out there)?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:15 pm

never heard about these other ones

http://www.freep.com/story/news/columnists/rochelle-riley/2014/11/18/frank-clark-dismissed/19198363/

GOBLUEJOE66

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:20 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/columnists/rochelle-riley/2014/11/18/frank-clark-dismissed/19198363/

Same here Sandy.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:55 pm

I give Hoke a pass in that absolutely he or any coach can not baby sit the kids 24/7 .... however there is absolutely no fear for these kids .... if what transpires on the field is any indication there is no way these kids fear Hoke .... they continually make the same mistakes and what do they see on the sidelines , but their coach clapping wildly .... I know I would not be to concerned about getting chewed out by the coach and we the fans see it game in and game ouy .... so it seems there is a culture of being laid back and not being held accountable .... as Bo said it starts on the practice field which leads to discipline come game time and then you take it into the real world .... what Clark did was disgraceful and no Hoke bears no responsibility for the action but he may bear some responsibility for the culture the kids are in
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Who was? Learn what you are discussing before making claims.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

Who was?  Learn what you are discussing before making claims.
look up issues at Michigan, you'll see that all the peopel I mentioned were there when hoke was there, and that they all were in trouble while he was the coach, Don't bark without doing a little reserch cat

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:28 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

-Former offensive tackle Taylor Lewan: Three counts of assault following U-M's loss to Ohio State. "He played the final game of his senior year in the 2013 Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl and faced no known team discipline," Snyder reported. "He pled guilty to two misdemeanors and will be sentenced Dec. 15."

There is no proof of anything. The video shows nothing. Taylor settled out of court for peanuts, the settlement does not admit guilt. IF it was anything (which I doubt) it was a small skirmish that anyone could have been involved in. It made news because of Taylor Lewan's name, that's all.

-Current offensive lineman Graham Glasgow: Drunken driving last March. The courts gave him one year of probation. Hoke suspended him for one game. Hoke should have dismissed him.

The kid made a mistake, yes a severe lapse of judgement. He should have been ounished and yes he was. Nothing to see here, move on...

-Former receiver C'sonte York: Three assault charges after knocking a man unconscious at an Ann Arbor bar. It took a month for Hoke to kick him off the team. Why doesn't matter. U-M must become a place that is too good for this kind of behavior.

York is a thug. York was suspended from all team activities immediately following the incident. Before York was officially kicked off of the team/oout of school the investigation needed to be completed. BTW, it was during Art Fair. No football activities (and it wasn't a month before he was booted, a couple of weeks before the charges were filed).

'eggo, how can you claim to have never heard about those incidents? The moral to the story, don't read anything from the freep. It's sensationalist journalism.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:30 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

Who was?  Learn what you are discussing before making claims.
look up issues at Michigan, you'll see that all the peopel I mentioned were there when hoke was there, and that they all were in trouble while he was the coach, Don't bark without doing a little reserch cat

No they were not! You go look, I did. Read my comment!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:40 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/11/brady_hoke_stands_by_his_handl.html

Blue check this link

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:43 am

WRONG! Seriously artist why did you set yourself up likie this?

Stonum's issues started when he was a Freshman ('08), Hoke was in San Diego at the time.

Gibbons raped that girl in the Frat house when he was a FRESHMAN! Lewan made the resulting phone calls a few months later. Hoke was the coach to actually suspend Gibbons, actually a game after he found out about it so yes I fault Hoke for that but he was in-between a rock and a hard place. No excuse though, Hoke still should have booted Gibbons earlier. Also, the "family problems" line wasn't great but it is what it is.

I still don't believe that Big Will playing Dukles of Hazzard constitutes a question on Hoke's integrity but whatever. 'hail will attest to Big Wil's personality. It was a drunk mistake and not a bad one. You can't blame Hoke for that.

You're also forgetting that these are 18-21 year old kids who have stumbled into moderate fame (at least in Ann Arbor) all of a sudden, kids will be kids.

This proves that you do not read anything. jjabilene even pointed out the Gibbons thing to you right after you said it was Hokes fault. What little credibility you had is shot.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 am

Yeah, Will is one of the nicest guys you'll meet. He was playing class clown and ended up being a little bit too big of a dude. Not really fair to blame Hoke for that.

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:46 am

New BLue your missing the point. 1st I didn't say anything about Gibbons he was just in the M-Live article, but my point is that Hoke says these are his kids, even though he covered up the Gibbons thing and ended up doing the right thing eventually and suspended him, he was still the coach while this is going on. He should have enough influence on these kids that they would no better than to get themselves in these situation. Glaskow its Ann Arbor call a cab. Lewan why are you threatening a person in public. Things like that. Hoke should be making these students aware of how stupid that is.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:46 pm

New BLue your missing the point. 1st I didn't say anything about Gibbons he was just in the M-Live article, but my point is that Hoke says these are his kids, even though he covered up the Gibbons thing and ended up doing the right thing eventually and suspended him, he was still the coach while this is going on. He should have enough influence on these kids that they would no better than to get themselves in these situation. Glaskow its Ann Arbor call a cab. Lewan why are you threatening a person in public. Things like that. Hoke should be making these students aware of how stupid that is.

You seriously don't get it do you? Hoke did not "cover-up" the Gibbons thing. He found out about it and suspended the kid indefinitely a few days later. I don't agree with letting the guy play in Iowa but Hoke didn't have much of a choice, he didn't know that it was true. I fault him for that but it was a tough choice. Hoke saying "family problems" was his way of keeping it out of the media (or at least trying) until it was known for certain. Even though Gibbons has addmitted to it he never was convicted in court, that doesn't make it permissable but it also DOESN'T make it Hoke's fault! Hoke was in an Diego when this occured, where do you get off blaming him? And yes you did say it!

Hokes kids  Gibbons...

Glaskow had others (many others) in the vehicle with him. It's called Peer Pressure and alchohol.

Once again, Hoke was not even in this time zone when Lawn alledgedly made that call.

Dude, it's obvious why you are not a lawyer. I'm not either but wow....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clark Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clark Gone   Clark Gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Clark Gone
Page 1 of 1