Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dan Dakish's Son

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stjotoo

Dan Dakish's Son Empty
PostSubject: Dan Dakish's Son   Dan Dakish's Son EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Pardon me for asking what could be a dumb question. I have been on the Football Forum all season along with many long suffering M fans. However, in watching the basketball team this season, I do not see young Dakish (if that is the right spelling). If I recall correctly he was a freshman or soph last year and that he wore #5. Am I way off base and maybe he graduated? I appreciate any information or corrections anyone may offer. Thanks very much.

Dan Dakish's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Dakish's Son   Dan Dakish's Son EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:52 pm

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/mich-m-baskbl-mtt.html

Still on team. He was seen on TV several times during the final in New York. I don't know if we'll ever see him get many minutes.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Dan Dakish's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Dakish's Son   Dan Dakish's Son EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Looks like he may redshirt to transfer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/daycheck3
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Dan Dakish's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Dakish's Son   Dan Dakish's Son EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:06 pm

He is a walk on who would only see the court in extreme garbage time situations. The redshirt would give him the chance to play 1 year elsewhere after getting his Michigan degree.

Dan Dakish's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Dakish's Son   Dan Dakish's Son EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Thanks, guys. I realize he gets very little to no playing time, but was curious about his status. It looks good for Coach Beilein to have quality kids like him on the team, but he has to have super basketball talents also. From the Twitter comments it would appear he loves Michigan and is a very good team oriented player.

Dan Dakish's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Dakish's Son   Dan Dakish's Son Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan Dakish's Son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: