Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mich punishing OSU

Go down 
+3
sandyeggo_blue
MGOBLUEBC
wshoes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:40 pm

at Yost in hockey (7-2 after 2 periods). Not football but still fun.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 pm

wshoes wrote:
at Yost in hockey (7-2 after 2 periods). Not football but still fun.

'shoes

Not much of a hockey fan even though I was born & raised in the thumb of Michigan......anytime we can beat O$U.........that is AWESOME!

GO BLUE!!! SCREW THE BUCKNUTS!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:09 am

i liked how UM scored twice right away after an O$U goal in the first and the second. it equalized the game and I thought that was key to keeping the game in check.

I liked how UM continued to crash the net.

downing needs to keep his stick in check. more than once he was loose. it cost UM twice.

is nagelvort elite? I don't think so. Motte is elite. There are probably 3 other golies in the league that are better so we gotta keep that in mind.I'm still a nagelvort fan. he works

michigan benifited a lot by just putting the puck on net. It was old school hockey. old school Red B.
travis lynch's goal was nice..

PP looked good. gained the zone. kept it. scored.

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:31 am

While it's only hockey, that is nice. Any port in a storm, I guess.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:35 am

dwoody wrote:

Only hockey? Wow, just because it isn't a popular tv sport, hockey is a great sport.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:07 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:

Only hockey?  Wow, just because it isn't a popular tv sport, hockey is a great sport.

+1
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 am

The power play was as crisp as I have seen in years. That one wing for OSU whose name escapes me this morning was incredibly fast. If he can put a complete game together he will have an NHL career for sure.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Bought time they played to their potential. I was wondering if Red had lost his touch.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Remember guys, it was ohio freaking state. o$u absolutely sucks in hockey. Don't read anything into this. Michigan has to go to Boston College next Saturday, then we play Michigan Tech at the GLI (who we've already lost twice to), then then either sparty (who sucks) or Ferris St. (who beat us the opening game of the year), and then Minnesota comes to Yost. Get through that stretch winning at least 3 an I'll be happy.

Hockey is by far my favorite athletic event at Michigan but slow your role. ohio state literally sucks.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Hey, we have to take our joy where we can find it.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Hockey has been HIGHLY dissappointing the last two seasons. Don't get too excited.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:49 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Hockey has been HIGHLY dissappointing the last two seasons.  Don't get too excited.

You can squeeze the joy out of it if you want, I'm choosing to enjoy the win.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:05 pm

I'm not really trying to
wshoes wrote:
...squeeze the joy out of it...
but I'm just putting it in perspevtive. I'll try to make this simpler for you. Michigan beating o$u in hockey is like Michign beating Illinois in football. I'm happy about both but it isn't a surprise. Michigan is 76-33-12 against o$u all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mich punishing OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mich punishing OSU   Mich punishing OSU Empty

Back to top Go down

Mich punishing OSU
Page 1 of 1