Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are they doing?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What are they doing?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: What are they doing?!?!?!   What are they doing?!?!?! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 pm

I said it earlier today....

Too easy to go into Welsh, fall asleep and walk out with a terrible loss.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing?!?!?!   What are they doing?!?!?! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:00 pm

No idea. They play the 1-3-1 and yet they look like they are afraid of it. Relying too much on the 3. Burke took a horrible shot at the end of regulation. Should have let Novak take the open shot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing?!?!?!   What are they doing?!?!?! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Bad 40 minutes, in general, by the Maize n Blue. And the reliance of the 3 ball continued into OT, the difference being they hit em.

Big win.

Win out and an OSU victory over MSU = no worst than a share of the B1G. The first since 86 or something I think I read on the other site.

eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing?!?!?!   What are they doing?!?!?! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Northwestern's zone play made Michigan have a lot of wide open 3 point attempts so I don't blame Michigan for taking so many threes. I would have liked to see more Jordan Morgan with the ball down low or Hardaway driving but I guess it's harder to do in the 1-3-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing?!?!?!   What are they doing?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

What are they doing?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: