Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning

Go down 
+8
GOBLUEJOE66
the artist formally known
wshoes
Admin
ThatGuy
sandyeggo_blue
theJET84
booboo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning Empty
PostSubject: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:20 am

@jeffmossDSR "There is someone EXTREMELY connected to the Michigan program who is blarghing to everyone that Harbaugh to U of M is a done deal. 9am, TUE."

"To clarify at 9am Tuesday I will tell who is telling his media cronies that Harbaugh is coming"

Jeff Moss, Sam Webb & Gregg Henson have all been braking this over twitter tonight. I know some of you are not a believer in Henson, but Webb and Moss have had reliable info.

Now is it possible all this is a hoax? God, I hope not!

Until I actually hear something 100% absolutely positive he's the coach, will stay skeptical

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:44 am

Who the hell is Jeff Moss!?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:56 am

from what I can tell, Jeff Moss is going to reveal his source tomorrow at 9. Not that Harbaugh to UM at 9 am

what I don't get is that sam webb has been one of the most reserved guys when talking about Harbaugh to Michigan but suddenly tonight he's changed his tune up. That is very interesting to me.

booboo

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 am

http://detroitsportsrag.com/

http://detroitsportsrag.net/jim-harbaugh-is-ready-to-get-the-band-back-together/
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:36 am

I have never heard of this site/blog, or writer, and I've lived in metro Detroit my whole life. Are they credible???

I'll answer my own question. Even the writer says "we might have something definitive..."
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:43 am

Eggo, I like to think Webb is the Truth when it comes to all things Michigan. I used to put TVH in there too but his new gig is stretching him thin with the B1G he doesn't cover just Michigan anymore
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:01 am

This says that the 49'ers are waiting until after the season. What to think?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/16/baalke-says-harbaugh-decision-will-be-made-after-the-season/

Baalke says Harbaugh decision will be made after the season

Posted by Mike Florio on December 16, 2014, 12:17 AM EST

With the 49ers mathematically eliminated from postseason contention and the final two games of the season essentially meaningless, the franchise can begin making decisions about 2015.

It can, but it won’t.

In a Monday appearance on 95.7 The Game in San Francisco, 49ers G.M. Trent Baalke said that a decision on the status of coach Jim Harbaugh won’t be made until the team has concluded its 2014 schedule.

“When the season ends, decisions are going to be made,” Baalke said, via Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com. “And that’s when that conversation is going to take place. Jim and I sat here this morning and we basically talked about just that, and we talked about what we needed to do from a roster standpoint to get ready to play Saturday.

“And that’s really the focus. The focus is on getting ourselves prepared to win a football game. And although there may not be as much at stake, and some people wonder why you’re putting that much effort into it, [it’s] because we’re professionals and we’re very prideful in what we do. And we want to go out and win a football game. And the only way you can do that is get complete focus on it.”

Harbaugh apparently is so focused on winning the next game that he doesn’t realize he and Baalke met on Monday to discuss that decisions won’t be made until after the season. Harbaugh reiterated to reporters on Monday afternoon that he’s “always available” to talk to the owner and G.M. and that no meetings are planned.

While that technically may be truthful since he wasn’t asked whether a meeting already had occurred, the complexity of potentially trading Harbaugh requires things to happen discreetly, behind the scenes. As explained last week, the Rooney Rule complicates the ability of the 49ers to trade Harbaugh’s rights to another team. Before a new team can trade for Harbaugh, that team must interview at least one minority candidate for the job.

Also complicating a potential trade is that Harbaugh must be on board with the move. Although former NFL G.M. Bill Polian declared during a Monday appearance on ESPN that the 49ers can trade Harbaugh without his consent, that’s not how it works. The 49ers and the new team would work out compensation that would change hands if the new team works out a deal with Harbaugh.

Officially, nothing can happen until the season ends. Unofficially, the 49ers need to know which team(s) Harbaugh would be willing to coach, whether those teams are interested in trading for Harbaugh, and whether Harbaugh would balk at the compensation, since the more his new team gives up to get him, the less Harbaugh will have to help build a winner in whichever team inherits the guy who’ll be sewing a couple of new logos onto his black shirt, black hat, tan pleated pants ensemble.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:16 am

The thing is that the 49ers can wait until February if they want to weigh their options. Jim can walk at any time and tell them to pack sand if he wants.

So to me the 49ers timeline really doesn't mean squat for Jim or UM to make a deal.

I'm not saying Jim isn't going to wait to see what SF does to weigh his options but I'm just saying the 49ers timeline has zero impact for UM.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 am

NOT Harbaugh to UM announcement.

'Announcement' of who the reliable source within The Fort is communicating Harbaugh to UM to local media.

And it's Brandstatter, per Moss.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:41 am

Admin wrote:
NOT Harbaugh to UM announcement.

'Announcement' of who the reliable source within The Fort is communicating Harbaugh to UM to local media.

And it's Brandstatter, per Moss.

And Brandstatter via twitter says that is false, and around we go again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Houston the time for re-entry has come and Gone. We are still waiting for Apollo 13 .

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Jeff Moss reply

per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning B4_HyTdCIAA0hNU

so take that FWIW

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:57 pm

"....Well, my sources have informed me that Michigan radio voice Jim Brandstatter has been telling his media friends that he expects Harbaugh to take the U of M job and it is just a question of the timing of the San Francisco buyout now...."

http://detroitsportsrag.net/why-are-people-like-wojo-now-confident-about-harbaugh/

Nothing to see here.just more fuel for the fire.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:38 pm

Can't we all honestly say we expected all of the sort of stuff to go crazy once SF was eliminated? I do enjoy reading all of the "opinions" (not necessarily facts), but I am waiting for one thing...a short notice Hackett press conference on X date at X:XX time.

Go Blue!! Smile

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:26 pm

I will believe Sam Webb .... and John Bacon ... the rest I will pass on
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:49 pm

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that months ago the State St. scuttlebutt was Harbaugh was a done deal.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Someone stop the merry go round I want to get off.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 pm

I honestly don't know what the fan base would do if JH did not end up at Michigan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Root for Shaw or Mora whom ever Michigan Hired

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 am

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
I honestly don't know what the fan base would do if JH did not end up at Michigan.

It's a done deal, just can't announce it until after the 9'ers season...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:11 am

if Jeff Moss isn't right he's going to go down swinging and burning everyone along the way.

Look at this guys last 12 hours on twitter. https://twitter.com/jeffmossdsr

He just F'ed Matt Dery by posting private DMs from twitter.

Then he called out Bill Simonson and Tom Mazeway. Also went as far as publicly tweeting to have Simonson's ex to call him up to get dirt.

Then he went after WDIV and Rob Parker. Called out Kirk Cousins while he was at it.

Geez he will either be alone at the top or cast off the island all together.

This guy is as adamant about Harbaugh to Michigan as I am about my hair being black.

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:26 am

He's going ham on Twitter lmao
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:44 am

But again who is this guy? Forget his credibility he's killing his rep smh
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:27 am

Who said Twitter is evil? I want to shake that guys hand....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:06 pm

I don't know about you all, but Jeff Moss seems a lot like "Vegas Rules" from mlive. Hard to take him too seriously when he seems to have the emotional IQ of a 12 year old.
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:25 pm

He's definitely driving the bus and running over and reversing for a 2nd run over on everyone... Not a recipe for longevity in that field. Plus he's with what I deem a no name blog. He's definitely making a name for himself but I don't think its gonna have its desired effect... Who knows maybe the guy just doesn't give a shit LOL
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:56 pm

jjabilene wrote:
I don't know about you all, but Jeff Moss seems a lot like "Vegas Rules" from mlive. Hard to take him too seriously when he seems to have the emotional IQ of a 12 year old.

Exactly.... cheers

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning   per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning Empty

Back to top Go down

per Jeff Moss, Harbaugh to M annoucement 9am tuesday morning
Page 1 of 1