Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UberBluer

UberBluer

Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan   Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Team of coaches and administrators for orchestrating the past weekend. College Game Day, big nationally televised BB game, Denard in the locker room with the four ESPN commentators..............it all combined for an electric weekend and fabulous atmosphere for the large group of highly ranked football prospects. The entire combination of events would make it hard to turn down the opportunity to be here more often.

Compare this to Izzo having a huge contest against UNC on an aircraft carrier in San Diego. It made great theater for MSU BB, but did nothing to help out the football team, which really needs some assistance to compete in the midwest with Brady Hoke and now the guy in Ohio.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan   Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Good point with Izzo.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan   Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:46 pm

sparty doesn't have the cranial capacity to pull something well-coordinated off...

Heck, they had to take it way off campus. Can you imagine the disaster if 1,000 drunk sparty students stumbled off of the boat and drown? Talk about your bad press....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan   Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:07 pm

What did they take off campus? I'm lost.

But I did read that Their coach won't even be there for MSU's Junior Day? What kind of idiocy is that?

No wonder they can't pull in classes. They sit and wait for their 2-3 years where they catch lightning in a bottle and they think they are on their way.

Only to crumble back to earth.

But I digress.......

Are you talking about the game on the battleship?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan   Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:11 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
What did they take off campus? I'm lost.

But I did read that Their coach won't even be there for MSU's Junior Day? What kind of idiocy is that?

No wonder they can't pull in classes. They sit and wait for their 2-3 years where they catch lightning in a bottle and they think they are on their way.

Only to crumble back to earth.

But I digress.......

Are you talking about the game on the battleship?

Yes, their biggest game of the year on the battleship. If sparty was as good as she says that she is the ship would have came down the Red Cedar...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan   Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Yeah, that wasn't the best football recruiting tool.

Not even sure it was a great BB recruiting tool but I guess it was cool to be invited to play there.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan   Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Yeah, that wasn't the best football recruiting tool.

Not even sure it was a great BB recruiting tool but I guess it was cool to be invited to play there.

That's what all of my sparty friends say, that it was "the best venue ever to hold a bouncey-ball Basketball game"...

Is there any wonder why I hate those evil little green trolls in skirts?

Twisted Evil

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan   Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta Hand it to the Entire Michigan
Page 1 of 1