Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.

Go down 
+3
Admin
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. Empty
PostSubject: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:25 am

I guess he reported it on FS1. Not sure about this.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 am

I read a few articles last night that said the same thing. I like Bruce Feldman. I've liked him since back in his ESPN days. I think he's wrong though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:19 am

Yes, Bruce reported that.

And Bacon just confirmed that report via his own sources on Michigan Insider with Sam and Ira.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:49 am

Admin wrote:

And Bacon just confirmed that report via his own sources on Michigan Insider with Sam and Ira.

So no offer?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:32 am

This process is confusing the shit out of me
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 am

as a fan this is frustrating the sh!t out of me.

If we get a coach and then find out that Hackett and UM never made an offer then the fans are going to be pissed.

We are asking for one thing and one thing only. Make harbaugh a legit offer. That's it.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:11 pm

absolutely Sandy .... if there is no offer then Hackett is no better than Brandon
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Bruce Feldman is trash if I'm not mistaken he got a lot wrong with mich bball players declaring for draft
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:53 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Admin wrote:

So no offer?

No no no, there was an offer, Feldman reported that his sources said the $8M/year was wrongly reported.

Sam Webb has confirmed $49M, so the amount of years is what's in question now.

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:18 pm

I will take Sam Webb's word all day long .... no question
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:48 pm

I typically like Bruce Feldman. I'm not sure about his bball player/draft declarations but I always thought he was pretty solid in his reporting.

I just think he's wrong about there not being an offer.

Sam is clearly way more connected to UM than Bruce is and if Sam says there was an offer then I tend to believe it.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Wasn't the discussion in the article whether an offer was made during the Brady search? I do not think there is an argument about the current offer.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:31 pm

dwoody wrote:
Wasn't the discussion in the article whether an offer was made during the Brady search? I do not think there is an argument about the current offer.

ok. fair enough. I didn't pick up on that.

PostSubject: Re: So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.   So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer. Empty

Back to top Go down

So Bruce Feldman says there was no UM offer.
Page 1 of 1