Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just great ADMIN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:39 pm

but why does BO have those things over his ears .... and why does he have what appears to be a game plan in one of his hands .... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:46 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
but why does BO have those things over his ears .... and why does he have what appears to be a game plan in one of his hands .... hmmmm

Bo leach good one maybe he's listening to what the commentator saying about the game and the paper is for taking notes, or maybe he loves Upher anouncing the game. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:49 pm

in unrelated news, brady hoke just signed a four year deal to be the next spokesman for "The Clapper"

BOLEACH7

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:50 pm

lol yeah Ufer was great .... I am sure BO would be lol and shaking his head listening to Ufer calling the game
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 pm

also brady hoke working a deal to coach the next varsity all star cheer team in the world games next year.

BOLEACH7

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
in unrelated news, brady hoke just signed a four year deal to be the next spokesman for "The Clapper"

lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:25 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:08 am

That's enough of the Brady-Bashing.  He wasn't hired to be a coach, rather Davey's puppett.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by TheNewBlueOrder on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:40 am

Brady = great guy, terrible coach.

I do the same for RR. great man, doesn't understand that his team has to play D too.

Besides, I think you and I have varying opinions on "bashing". Trust me when I say I'm letting Brady off easy with my little jabs.

Brady had his quirks but all-in-all he was a good man. he never embarrassed the program off the field. kept his personal life in check, etc.

My little jabs are just my way of venting. not meant as personal attacks though.

just great ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: just great ADMIN   just great ADMIN Empty

Back to top Go down

just great ADMIN
Page 1 of 1