Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Per @Thosewhostay7 : a letter he tweeted, contract all but finalized

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Per @Thosewhostay7 : a letter he tweeted, contract all but finalized Empty
PostSubject: Per @Thosewhostay7 : a letter he tweeted, contract all but finalized   Per @Thosewhostay7 : a letter he tweeted, contract all but finalized EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:12 pm

I've followed this guy during the M coaching search. He is one of a very, very small group of people who I trust.

His source: His uncles roommate in college is Harbaughs agent. In the letter, Dave is the agent.

December 22, 2014 7:02pm

JH met with Dave after the presser at his home for about 90 minutes. They discussed the contract and this thing is all but a wrap at this point. JH's birthday is tomorrow so he has left Dave with some things to discus with Hackett tomorrow while he's at practice and celebrating with his family. Some of these things include basic contract clauses that they wanted to make sure they were on the same as Hackett about, the deadline for the assembly of a new staff, and face-to-face meeting. This is not, contrary to some reports, a done deal yet. Stephen Ross left Jim a voicemail yesterday after the Philbin news encouraging him to take the UM job. The biggest thing to note is that, according to Dave, JH "is as comfortable as he's seen with returning to CFB" at this point. (Dave attributed this to the autonomy and how JH knows he'd be an appreciated commodity at UM) JH came to terms with these lures a lot sooner than anyone thought (JH wasn't suppose to get back to David or Hackett until after Xmas) and this is huge for UM and was, by far, the biggest hurtle they had to clear. So David will call tomorrow, talk logistics and get final clarification. I expect Hackett to push to get this thing finalized within the next 24-48 hours while he has the hot hand (and before JH thinks about it for too much longer), but things look tremendous for UM. Don't expect anything official until after 12/28 (the Illinois basketball game has been rumored for that).

Take it for what's it worth. My 2 cents I think he is right.

GO BLUE!!!

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Per @Thosewhostay7 : a letter he tweeted, contract all but finalized Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per @Thosewhostay7 : a letter he tweeted, contract all but finalized   Per @Thosewhostay7 : a letter he tweeted, contract all but finalized EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Thanks booboo, I'm starting to puff out my chest with the State St. scuttle-butt that I reported back in November.

This is awesome news!!! Merry Christmas Michigan fans!
Back to top Go down

Per @Thosewhostay7 : a letter he tweeted, contract all but finalized
Page 1 of 1