Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we have our

Go down 
+5
the artist formally known
wshoes
dwoody
gm_goblue1205
BOLEACH7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

we have our Empty
PostSubject: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:03 am

once in a generation great coach .... lets all be realistic though .... unless a few positions , namely QB are straightened out .... it is not an absolute given that we will be winning the B1G next year .... lets not put any miraculous expectations on JH .... one thing is certain , we will be the toughest team in the B1G .... players will be held accountable .... there will be no sense of entitlement to be on the field .... you will earn your playing time
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:44 am

i think the year one win total is going to be between 7-8 wins because an 9-10 win season is crazy but an 7-8 win season is good to start off something great also Jims leash will not be short at all plus he will have plenty of room to do what he wants to do with this program
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 pm

I just want to see Michigan play better in October than September, and better in November than October, peaking with its best game in January. That's all I want.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:41 pm

dwoody wrote:
I just want to see Michigan play better in October than September, and better in November than October, peaking with its best game in January. That's all I want.

Well said dwoody. Brady talked the talk but the team did not walk the walk. We did not play tough, but played soft. I think 8 wins is a good preliminary estimate with plus or minus one depending upon how QB works out.
Back to top Go down

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:11 pm

I just want to see Michigan improve beat the teams they should beat. 8 wins would be respectable. To tell you the truth next year schedule is pretty much the same as this year If they get 8-9 wins that wouls be a mch improved team

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 pm

If they don't win at least 9 and have at least a split with MSU/OSU, the season will be a disapointment.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:39 pm

I will take 8 wins with wins against both sparty and bucknuts
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:07 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
once in a generation great coach .... lets all be realistic though .... unless a few positions , namely QB are straightened out .... it is not an absolute given that we will be winning the B1G next year .... lets not put any miraculous expectations on JH .... one thing is certain , we will be the toughest team in the B1G .... players will be held accountable .... there will be no sense of entitlement to be on the field .... you will earn your playing time

+10!

Go Blue!! Smile.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:37 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:

+100

I'll add my 2 cents, JH will come in, step on some toes, piss some players off, grab some face masks, if a player doesn't like it, the door is over there don't let it hit you on the way out.
Back to top Go down
bluenote

bluenote

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:24 pm

When a player screwed up under Bo, he heard about it and then watched his backup run a few plays in many cases. This was sorely lacking under Brady Hoke. I don't see Jim Harbaugh clapping hands and patting a kid on the butt when he makes a major mistake. Accountability will be the order of the day and will do nothing but improve what we see on the field. I agree with 8-ish wins, and hoping for at least 1-1 versus Sparty and Buckeyes and a nice new year's bowl.

No man is more important than The Team.
No coach is more important than The Team.
The Team, The Team, The Team
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:43 pm

bluenote wrote:
When a player screwed up under Bo, he heard about it and then watched his backup run a few plays in many cases. This was sorely lacking under Brady Hoke. I don't see Jim Harbaugh clapping hands and patting a kid on the butt when he makes a major mistake. Accountability will be the order of the day and will do nothing but improve what we see on the field. I agree with 8-ish wins, and hoping for at least 1-1 versus Sparty and Buckeyes and a nice new year's bowl.

What I really want to see is EXCITEMENT/FIRE from the team, players improving each game, players UNDERSTANDING their roles and are COACHED to enable them to perform their roles and a sense of ownership (not entitlement) for their play. I'm fine with a player facing the wrath of the coaches on the field. I am not going to put any expectations on wins and losses for the first year or so. JH has players, but he and the coaches have some mountains to climb with his QB, OL and strength coach!!! Patience!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we have our Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have our   we have our Empty

Back to top Go down

we have our
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: