Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Coaching Staff for Jim

Go down 
+5
wshoes
BetterThansparty
Admin
sandyeggo_blue
gm_goblue1205
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Possible Coaching Staff for Jim Empty
PostSubject: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Sam Webb been hearing names about Jim's Coaching Staff heres what it will look like projected coaching staff

OC-Greg Roman(49ers)
RB/Associate Head Coach-Tyrone Wheatley(Bills)
WRs-Ronald Curry(49ers)
OL- Andy Moeller(Browns)

DC/ILB-DJ Durkin (Florida)
DL- Greg Mattison
OLB-Roy Manning
DB- Greg Jackson(49ers)

Some names that can be possible if those names dont come to Michigan

Erik Campbell(WRs)
Lance Anderson(DC)
Harold Goodwin(OC)
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:11 pm

gm_goblue1205 wrote:
Sam Webb been hearing names about Jim's Coaching Staff heres what it will look like projected coaching staff

OC-Greg Roman(49ers)
RB/Associate Head Coach-Tyrone Wheatley(Bills)
WRs-Ronald Curry(49ers)
OL- Andy Moeller(Browns)

DC/ILB-DJ Durkin (Florida)
DL- Greg Mattison
OLB-Roy Manning
DB- Greg Jackson(49ers)

Some names that can be possible if those names dont come to Michigan

Erik Campbell(WRs)
Lance Anderson(DC)
Harold Goodwin(OC)

I'm really hoping they keep Roy Manning

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:38 pm

I really hope we bring Erik (Soup) Campbell back.

Our WR's under him were un-fucking-real.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:00 pm

What happened to Mattison coaching the LBs?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:10 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

He's still listed there...but yeah, as a DL coach.

Who knows? Maybe he'll be a bit of a nomad, if you will, floating around and coaching up several position groups?

Mattison is a very interesting piece of the puzzle that will develop over the next couple of weeks.

Durkin seems to be a lock. Wonder if Harbaugh will give him and Matty Co-DC titles? I'd be a bit surprised at that. Would Durkin turn down the A&M gig to be a co-coordinator? I don't know the answer to that question, though I definitely lean towards "I doubt it".

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:41 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

It looks like this may be the solution to keeping Manning. With Manning, Mattison, Durkin and Jim himself we would have 4 dynamite recruiters on the same staff.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:55 pm

wshoes wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

It looks like this may be the solution to keeping Manning. With Manning, Mattison, Durkin and Jim himself we would have 4 dynamite recruiters on the same staff.

I'll have to research Durkin's recruiting. I'm just not that familiar with it but Manning, Mattison and Jim is definitely a solid trio.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:56 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
wshoes wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

I'll have to research Durkin's recruiting. I'm just not that familiar with it but Manning, Mattison and Jim is definitely a solid trio.

Just heard on the A&M/WVA game that Durkin is A&M's first choice for DC. They are also looking at Mattison and Cameron at LSU. JFWIW.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Durkin probably would have went to A & M if Harbaugh not had gone to Michigan.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2014/12/23/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh/20834511/

The Mattison to LSU spin is new to me. Let me guess, ESPN? Remember they are clueless and biased.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:55 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
wshoes wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

He was the 2012 National Recruiter of the Year. That is impressive.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:56 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Durkin probably would have went to A & M if Harbaugh not had gone to Michigan.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2014/12/23/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh/20834511/

The Mattison to LSU spin is new to me.  Let me guess, ESPN?  Remember they are clueless and biased.

I agree on Durkin, New. Just saying what they said about Durkin.

There was no Mattison to LSU talk. They said Mattison is someone they are looking at for the vacant A&M DC; and they are also looking at Cameron, who is currently the LSU DC, as a candidate for the new A&M DC as well. Been a long month!! Sorry!!!! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Would Mattison leave Ann Arbor for A & M? Well, he'd get to be the DC again and A & M is in better climate but Mattison is old and reportedly very happy in A2.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Mattison is at the end of his career. Would be a little it surprised to stay on after Hoke. At this point I doubt he coaches elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:22 pm

I will take everyone's word on Manning as a great recruiter .... but wtf was he doing coaching the secondary ... another stupid Hoke coaching decision .... no trouble seeing him as OLB coach .... something he was good at and has knowledge of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Coaching Staff for Jim   Possible Coaching Staff for Jim Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Coaching Staff for Jim
Page 1 of 1