Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but Empty
PostSubject: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

anyone watching Minny beating Moo right now?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 pm

dwoody wrote:
anyone watching Minny beating Moo right now?

Unfortunately my roommate is watching his DVR'd Jeopardy.

Shoot me in the face.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 pm

I wasn't watching before but I am watching now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 pm

I've got it on now. 58-54 with 3 minutes left.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 am

You piqued my interest...and I just visited ESPN.com to check the final...which, sadly, was 66-61 bad guys.

Ironically (and funnily) enough, the first sentence of ESPN's piece runs:

"Outsmarted, outhustled, and outrebounded for most of the game, MSU...
to stun Minnesota, 66-61."

Kudos to the Gophers; outhustling and outrebounding the Sparties IS an accomplishment.

The FIRST effort, well, err, how much does THAT take????
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 am

Yea I watch Minny give a game away, Tubby sucks, he should be fired I can't believe how bad Minny played the last 7 min what a choke job.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 am

Yea their offense in the last 5 minutes or so was awful. Turnovers, couldn't get any penetration, not setting screens. That could have been huge for us. MSU really got lucky there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Yea I watch Minny give a game away, Tubby sucks, he should be fired I can't believe how bad Minny played the last 7 min what a choke job.

It was awful. Minny's last 3 minutes was one of the worst stretches of basketball (both offense and defense) I have seen a long time.

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:42 am

yea and then when they are Down by 4 pt with no time left guy goes down and swishes a 3 becuase there was no presure Minny choked so bad down the strech, think they were ready to faint, Tubby does not have this team ready to win.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:45 am

He just isn't getting the same types of kids he was getting at Kentucky. I used to think he was a great coach. Now I know that he's simply a good coach, who used to have loads of talent.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but   OT...I know it's  bouncy-ball, but Empty

Back to top Go down

OT...I know it's bouncy-ball, but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: