Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something to consider...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Something to consider... Empty
PostSubject: Something to consider...   Something to consider... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:25 pm

We all know that DB Brandon wanted one night game a year but what happens now? iAD Hackett is an incredibly intelligent guy who knows Michigan and respects everything about it. Does iAD Hackett continue with the one night game per year? I doubt that he has sparty or suckeye night games as he knows that would be bedlem...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Something to consider...   Something to consider... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:28 pm

one game is probably the limit I assume .... and I agree that all day partying especially by idiot sparty and bucknut fans would lead to problems that Schlissel wants nothing to do with
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Something to consider...   Something to consider... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:45 pm

I would think BYU or Northwestern would make for great opponents for a night game.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Something to consider...   Something to consider... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:07 pm

But remember, it takes a lot of work to hold a hight game. You want to opponent to be special. BYU is a very distant possibility, heck even Oregon State is an idea but no one else. Northwestern sucks currently AND it's Homecoming. I personally don't see a night game next year unless predicted by TV. Of course I could be wrong? 2016 I'm thinking Wisconsin would be a great night game to have. 2017 no night game but 2018 Nebraska looks ideal. 2019 I like Iowa.

And looking at the distant non-conference schedule looks great. Va. Tech, UCLA, Oklahoma, Texas, and Washington.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Something to consider...   Something to consider... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:13 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I would think BYU or Northwestern would make for great opponents for a night game.

I just threw up in my mouth. Why is it PSU plays us and OSU at night but we are fine with Northwestern?

Back to OP. Whatever Hackett does will be perfect. He has been golden since day 1.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Something to consider...   Something to consider... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:19 pm

well we will never play bucknuts here at night .... and that is fine by me .... who wants to sit there and freeze after paying top dollar for tickets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to consider...   Something to consider... Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to consider...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: