Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You guys getting heavy snow today?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

You guys getting heavy snow today?  Empty
PostSubject: You guys getting heavy snow today?    You guys getting heavy snow today?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am

I just spoke with my sec at the office and she said up to 10" here in Chicago???????

She may be off her rocker.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: You guys getting heavy snow today?    You guys getting heavy snow today?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 am

We are supposed to be in the 50's with rain. It is about 40 now, and sprinkling. Supposed to have a thunderstorm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You guys getting heavy snow today?    You guys getting heavy snow today?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 am

Fish are you in GA or FL?

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: You guys getting heavy snow today?    You guys getting heavy snow today?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 am

It's going to be cold tomorrow Fish. Looks like winter is back for a couple of days. Next week we're back into the 50's.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: You guys getting heavy snow today?    You guys getting heavy snow today?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:35 pm

ARE YOU SHITTIN'??? Here (midway between Wash. and Baltimore) it's around 58 now, forecasted for 66, with possible 70 tomorrow.

I don't think we've had, cumulatively, an inch of the white stuff all "winter"...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: You guys getting heavy snow today?    You guys getting heavy snow today?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Can't wait for spring. I pretty much hate winter, even a mild one like this year.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: You guys getting heavy snow today?    You guys getting heavy snow today?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm

nope, 70 and sunny here in San Diego

PostSubject: Re: You guys getting heavy snow today?    You guys getting heavy snow today?  Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys getting heavy snow today?
Page 1 of 1