Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations Empty
PostSubject: Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations   Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:06 pm

@johnbacon Also-no surprise for those who've known Harbaugh- old h.s. friend Marine Col. Jim Minick is director of football ops. Smart call there.

@Johnbacon I would not recommend being late for Col. Minick

Went to google to see what I what could find out about Colonel Minick. I guess the parents where close friends. JH and the colonel met in 3rd grade. Story in 4th or 5th grade they where having an argument over a pick-up FB game. The parents told the kids to settle it by fighting. Good story!

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/the-harbaugh-interviews-usmc-col-jim-minnick/

Sounds like discipline will be returning to the FB program
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations   Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:29 pm

good hire get the team tougher get that Brady Hoke BS out of them
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations   Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:34 am

A full colonel in the Marines is a pretty big deal, there are far, far, fewer of them than in the Army. The guy clearly has leadership qualities.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations   Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:58 am

This is him, in Fallujah. (THE GUY WITH THE GUN):

Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations 23634810

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations   Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:23 am

Ahh, officers are never as tough as enlisted Marines. Other than Chesty Puller and Smedly Butler.

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations   Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:37 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Ahh, officers are never as tough as enlisted Marines.  Other than Chesty Puller and Smedly Butler.

Probably not fish- but a long time family friend was a full bird Colonel in the Marines. and my cousin was a Captain flying helicopters in Viet nam and they were both tough as nails.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations   Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:00 pm

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Ahh, officers are never as tough as enlisted Marines.  Other than Chesty Puller and Smedly Butler.

Probably not fish- but a long time family friend was a full bird Colonel in the Marines. and my cousin was a Captain flying helicopters in Viet nam and they were both tough as nails.

I'm just messing around. As an old Marine Gunnery Sergeant, if we aren't giving officers a hard time, we are not doing our job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations   Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations Empty

Back to top Go down

Per John Bacon: Marine Colonel Jim Minick will be director of FB operations
Page 1 of 1