Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse

Go down 
+5
GOBLUEJOE66
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
wshoes
gm_goblue1205
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse Empty
PostSubject: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:55 am

yesterday i was on facebook and OSU fans did  rub it in our faces win they won last night not as much but .Now MSU won yesterday after that game MSU fans out of the nowhere calling us out now i don't know why but I guess why we call them little brother for a reason like that ? Do you think has the worse fan base MSU or OSU.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:06 am

MSU without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:21 am

My two brothers and brother-in-law all texted me within minutes of the game being final. I asked why they care what I think about the game. Shouldn't they be celebrating together?
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
My two brothers and brother-in-law all texted me within minutes of the game being final.  I asked why they care what I think about the game.  Shouldn't they be celebrating together?  
Fish MSU always be our little brother i think its time to take back the state of Michigan in 2015 and D'Antonio always make it personal well he's going to be on suicide watch when we beat them
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:37 am

I only know a few MSU fans and they are all alumni. They are all very reasonable people.

I have NEVER met an O$U fan that wasn't an ass.

That's just my experience.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:28 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I only know a few MSU  fans and they are all alumni. They are all very reasonable people.

I have NEVER met an O$U fan that wasn't an ass.

That's just my experience.

Originally from Ohio so i have family and friends to put up with. UGH to say the least!!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Thats what I do not get about the MSU fan Base instead of them getting together and celebrating a good win . They can't wait to get on a site with Michigan people to validate their win its like its never good enough to just win a game, it always has to be validated.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:59 pm

After a 35-year string of pretty consistent beat-downs by U of M, the little boys and girls want to enjoy their moment in the sun, especially since they KNOW it's coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:33 pm

gm_goblue1205 wrote:
yesterday i was on facebook and OSU fans did  rub it in our faces win they won last night not as much but .Now MSU won yesterday after that game MSU fans out of the nowhere calling us out now i don't know why but I guess why we call them little brother for a reason like that ? Do you think has the worse fan base MSU or OSU.

And you wonder why I hate sparty so much....
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:34 pm

I was asking myself, yesterday, why do I dislike MSU so much? Then it finally dawned on me. Their fans are just like Packer fans. Can't stand them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse   Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse Empty

Back to top Go down

Are MSU and OSU Fanbase the worse
Page 1 of 1