Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QB

Go down 
+3
MGOBLUEBC
BOLEACH7
the artist formally known
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

QB Empty
PostSubject: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:59 am

Let's not write off Malzone being our QB this year ...may be a true freshman but he is here now and will be thru some 30+ practices under Jim's expertise ... Remember Henne was thrust into action as a true F and while he was a 5* recruit , he did not have Harbaugh as a QB coach... not dismissing Morris but it is far from certain that he will be the starter
Back to top Go down

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:06 am

Right now I don't pencil anyone in a QB, I think Sprieght might have a good chance to the issue is though I think 1 will transfer especially if Malzone is the starter. I could see Spieght tranfering very easily.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:09 am

Whoever wins out will have earned , there will be no entitlement under Harbaugh
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:22 pm

I know it's the Freep and some of you won't want to open this, but it is an article on JH approach to his QB's in the past.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/01/07/michigan-wolverines-football-jim-harbaugh-quarterback/21426387/

some interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Morris is done, Speight will start the first 4 or 5 games and then Malzone will take over. Temper your expectations the first year guys. Alex isn't a 5-star for a reason, but given quality coaching and time he can become very good. I'm unclear to his work ethic. The kid is smart, who knows how much time he'll have to devote to his studies and football. He's not taking totally blow-off classes....
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Morris is done, Speight will start the first 4 or 5 games and then Malzone will take over.  Temper your expectations the first year guys.  Alex isn't a 5-star for a reason, but given quality coaching and time he can become very good.  I'm unclear to his work ethic.  The kid is smart, who knows how much time he'll have to devote to his studies and football. He's not taking totally blow-off classes....

Heard from someone totally involved with the team---FWIW---the players loooove Speight!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Craig Krenzel and Brian Griese were not 5* ... Gardner and Morris were ... guess who enjoy wearing their NC rings ... don't overly rely on the *** ratings ... coaching and schemes are what count in the grand scheme
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:08 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Craig Krenzel and Brian Griese were not 5* ... Gardner and Morris were ... guess who enjoy wearing their NC rings ... don't overly rely on the *** ratings ...  coaching and schemes are what count in the grand scheme

You don't have to be a 5 star, you need a QB that doesn't turn the ball over.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Shocked so many want to write off Morris. That said it is nice to have options and Jim has them. They all have different experience, skill sets and even ratings. If the true freshmen comes out with the job it will be because he earned it. What will be, will be.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Not writing off Morris... totally agree that whoever wins out will have earned it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: QB   QB Empty

Back to top Go down

QB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: