Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Game

Go down 
+3
the artist formally known
fishgoblue22
MgoBlue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Good Game   Good Game EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Fought hard. Just couldn't hang with the in OT. MAAR is going to be fun to watch. Dawkins is another one.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:22 pm

They do play hard.
Back to top Go down

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Great game played by Michigan, the last 5 minute and OT hurt them ,real gutsy performance by these guys tonight. Would like to have seen a little more from Irvin , but Walton Jr. carried him the BIGS for Michigan layed the best game Ive seen from them all year. Kaminsky was a load and combined Michigan's Bigs played right with him. Again that 3 pointer in the closing sec of the 1st hurt alot, but Michigan outscores a very good Wisky team in the 2nd.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Is it me or does Wisconsin look eerily similar to a 60's team? 1 black guy and 4 white kids with crew cuts that look like they left their Iowa farm to play basketball. It's so frustrating to lose with them.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Did not expect a win but they gave us a thrill.

Hockey team is kicking A.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:45 am

The best play of the game came from Dawkins. 2 seconds left, down by 3 and he shot fakes and swings the extra pass to Walton? That's a play 95% of freshmen don't make. Rather than forcing a shot that would have been extremely warranted, he realizes his teammate has a better look and is aware of the game clock. A play like that makes it really exciting to think about next season.

wshoes

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:56 am

Yes, I really like our young guys- if this transfer is as good as Bilas was saying last night, we'll be pretty da-n good in 2015-16.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:37 am

Our Muslim player had a very good game as well....
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:43 am

dwoody wrote:

He did, but then again, I know what you are trying to do, and that is typical liberal BS trying to twist things.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Agree Hail it was a great play. Fake left Walton wide open. I definitely saw some potential I had not seen before.

Has anyone heard anything about the pants players are wearing under their shorts?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:03 pm

doyle had three really big rebounds back-to-back-to-back down the stretch. I actually thought that was the best play of the night.

dwoody

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:57 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:

He did, but then again, I know what you are trying to do, and that is typical liberal BS trying to twist things.

I was merely making an observation about a Michigan freshman player in the game, just like any other player in the game.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:20 am

dwoody wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:

I was merely making an observation about a Michigan freshman player in the game, just like any other player in the game.

Have you ever said "good game by the Baptist player'" or "good game by the Catholic player". Nope, you are bringing the kids religion into it for no reason other than to be a dick. If you think an African-American Muslim kid growing up in the US playing basketball has anything in common with the savage terrorists, you are ignorant.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:59 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:

Have you ever said "good game by the Baptist player'" or "good game by the Catholic player".  Nope, you are bringing the kids religion into it for no reason other than to be a dick.  If you think an African-American Muslim kid growing up in the US playing basketball  has anything in common with the savage terrorists, you are ignorant.

And he went to Central Catholic High School in Pennsylvania. I don't know if he is a practicing Muslim or not but that would not fly in the Middle East, to underline fish's point (not that he needs any help from me).

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:49 pm

wshoes wrote:
And he went to Central Catholic High School in Pennsylvania. I don't know if he is a practicing Muslim or not but that would not fly in the Middle East, to underline fish's point (not that he needs any help from me).

'shoes

yeah I looked it up yesterday and laughed at this post. Nice touch shoes Very Happy Very Happy

dwoody

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:40 pm

I would equate a mere handful of Muslims with savages, just as a mere handful of others are savage Christians terrorist. The point is that it is ignorant to attach a label to a whole group of any people based on the extremist behavior of a few, who aren't even following the tenets of their particular religion.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:41 pm

dwoody wrote:
I would equate a mere handful of Muslims with savages, just as a mere handful of others are savage Christians terrorist. The point is that it is ignorant to attach a label to a whole group of any people based on the extremist behavior of a few, who aren't even following the tenets of their particular religion.

I have a couple of problems with this:

1) Your attempt to equivocate what vast numbers are doing today, in modern times, in the name of Islam with what people are doing today in the name of Christianity is misplaced. They are in no way equivalent.

2) When you are saying that they aren't following the tenets of their religion, that is far from clear if you have read about the history of Muhammed his followers. It is not a history of religious tolerance or live and let live. Non-believers are second class citizens or if one dares to convert away from Islam, they are subject to a death sentence. In contrast has the Pope put out a Fatwa on anyone lately?

Christians and many others have much to not be proud of in their history, and yes there are instances even today of those who commit unethical, illegal and immoral acts who claim that there are acting on behalf of Christian beliefs, but they are far fewer in number and scope, and Christians disown their acts. With modern day radical Islamists, Muslims in the west may similarly public disavow their acts, but you don't see this outside the west. Do you not recall the scenes of cheering crowds after 9-11?

Your position while I do not doubt it is well intentioned, is naive and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Game   Good Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Game
Page 1 of 1