Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Harbaugh podcast interview w/ Tim Kawakami: San Jose Mercury-News today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Jim Harbaugh podcast interview w/ Tim Kawakami: San Jose Mercury-News today Empty
PostSubject: Jim Harbaugh podcast interview w/ Tim Kawakami: San Jose Mercury-News today   Jim Harbaugh podcast interview w/ Tim Kawakami: San Jose Mercury-News today EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Read this is on my Detroit Fee Press app. Here's some highlites from the podcast

On dec. 15th "I was told I wouldn't be the coach anymore. I wasn't going to put the 49ers in a position to have a coach that they didn't want anymore. That's the truth of it. I didn't leave the 49ers, I felt like the 49er hiearchy left me"

"For me, there's a lot of grerat jobs, great opportunities I know in coaching but, for me, the Michigan job was the best job for me"

On cheering for OSU in title game "It was good to see for the Big Ten, for the midwest, for our conference. Understanding the bar is set very high at the highest level, and that's we'll aspire to be"

Did he take shot at OSU on twitter? "It was a thought of the day.....I didn't come up with it, that was Sir Walter"

On twitter "...Its a great way to keep in touch with people with our team, with our recruits, with our fanbase. I gotta admit, I enjoy doing it and its a good way to communicate"

Adjusting back to college game. "I'll admit, there was a little bit of rustiness"....."so there was a lot of catch-up and alot of work to be done in a short amount of time"

Favorite TV show: "I did start watching this show called a Hell on Wheels (on netflix)

Crack Barrel-favorite restaurant.

You can listen to thewhole podcast on your free press app. or I'm sure on freepress.com Sorry don't have link.

GO BLUE!!!

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Jim Harbaugh podcast interview w/ Tim Kawakami: San Jose Mercury-News today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh podcast interview w/ Tim Kawakami: San Jose Mercury-News today   Jim Harbaugh podcast interview w/ Tim Kawakami: San Jose Mercury-News today EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:14 pm

https://soundcloud.com/mercurynews/the-tk-show-ep-01

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Jim Harbaugh podcast interview w/ Tim Kawakami: San Jose Mercury-News today
Page 1 of 1