Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team speed going forward- I hope it's better.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Team speed going forward- I hope it's better. Empty
PostSubject: Team speed going forward- I hope it's better.   Team speed going forward- I hope it's better. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:35 am

I often felt like the Hoke administration sacrificed speed and quickness for size in their recruiting targets perhaps in overreaction to the disdain for RR's so-called smurfs. It was hard to tell sometimes why our receivers never seemed to get any separation. That could have been play calls, route running, and/or lack of speed and quickness. Now when we see Funchess's combine time coupled with the claim at the time that he was one of the fastest guys on the team, I'm starting to think lack of speed was a big part of it.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Team speed going forward- I hope it's better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speed going forward- I hope it's better.   Team speed going forward- I hope it's better. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:44 am

wshoes wrote:
I often felt like the Hoke administration sacrificed speed and quickness for size in their recruiting targets perhaps in overreaction to the disdain for RR's so-called smurfs. It was hard to tell sometimes why our receivers never seemed to get any separation. That could have been play calls, route running, and/or lack of speed and quickness. Now when we see Funchess's combine time coupled with the claim at the time that he was one of the fastest guys on the team, I'm starting to think lack of speed was a big part of it.

'shoes  

Just look at Funchess 40 time pretty much says it and he was the #1 receiver, although he would still get open. But to me WR speed and ability was a question mark last year , hope its better this year , because if its not it won't matter who stand behind the center. jocolor jocolor

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Team speed going forward- I hope it's better.
Page 1 of 1