Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Sparty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mgoblue93

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:04 pm

EL will not see a run like they had for a long, long, time - if ever. Their best class during the richrod era was 32.

No way can they continue to 'coach up' top 30 with consistency against top 5.

Championships all begin with recruiting, so Sparty is fucked. (Can I say that here? Sorry for the foul language - haha.)
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 pm

They're dirty bastards. Time to rub their faces in the dirt!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
EL will not see a run like they had for a long, long, time - if ever. Their best class during the richrod era was 32.

Championships all begin with recruiting, so Sparty is fucked. (Can I say that here? Sorry for the foul language - haha.)

Speak your mind 93....no restrictions here.

I already posted "FUCK YEAH BOYS!!!!!" in the 'Kugler commits' thread. lol!

mgoblue93

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 pm

haha love it..It felt awkward at first posting that...and yes those dirty bastards in CBus are going down too!

Go Blue!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:26 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:

Ah no, I hope that little bitch in east landfill never rests easy. I want that enormous vagina to always be thinking about Big Brother. They're all a bunch of incestuous whores...

exmichresident wrote:

Ohhhh, I won't be doing that... Rolling Eyes

I can hear they excuses already: "We beat all of you other highly ranked classes.", "Who knows if those guys will pan out.", "Who won the last 4 years".

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

exmichresident wrote:

Ohhhh, I won't be doing that... Rolling Eyes

I can hear they excuses already: "We beat all of you other highly ranked classes.", "Who knows if those guys will pan out.", "Who won the last 4 years".

I think he meant on the field...kicking their asses. lol

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Admin wrote:

I don't discriminate, if I see green I'll destroy it (on or off the field). Please take into consideration that I hate sparty more than suckeye...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Admin wrote:

I don't discriminate, if I see green I'll destroy it (on or off the field). Please take into consideration that I hate sparty more than suckeye...

Is that from living in Michigan?

Notre Dame is my #1 enemy, but that's from spending the first 18 years of my life 20 minutes from the ND campus.

Ohio is 2nd, MSU 3rd.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Maybe partially. You must also take into consideration that I am a College Hockey fan first and foremost. That is actually the one sport between the two schools that is actually "fairly even". IIRC the record is something like 144-124-20 in Michigan's favor. That and their fans are so God-awful annoying.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:20 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Maybe partially. You must also take into consideration that I am a College Hockey fan first and foremost. That is actually the one sport between the two schools that is actually "fairly even". IIRC the record is something like 144-124-20 in Michigan's favor. That and their fans are so God-awful annoying.

That makes sense...the hockey part.

What other college hockey teams to you not like/hate? Either of the Boston schools? North Dakota? Miami?

How are the Alaskan teams? More specifically, their fan bases? Do they make the trip down to big games??

Admin
Admin
Admin

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:22 pm

I ask all that because I have only recently in the last couple of years gotten into hockey at the college level. I've always watched the Frozen Four if Michigan was playing back since 97, but really just started following Michigan closely in the last couple years. Still not following to the point to where I know a lot about other squads...just an idea of the rankings.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Admin wrote:

What other college hockey teams to you not like/hate? Either of the Boston schools? North Dakota? Miami?

How are the Alaskan teams? More specifically, their fan bases? Do they make the trip down to big games??

North Dakota fans are idiots, but you kind of have to give them a pass. They've got nothing else.

Minnesota is just full of a bunch of pricks who think that they invented Hockey.

Nebraska-Omaha (yea, I know what you're thinking) fans have a major case of penis envy. They are still bitter about Michigan stealing Jed Ortmeyer out of their back-yard.

Wisconsin is, Wisconsin....

ohio treats hockey as if it's a waste of ice-cubes for their mixed-drinks.

Wastern Michigan IS the red-headed step-child although they deny it.

sparty, you already know this, but they are Lil'Brother.

I have genuine distaste for everything that is east coast hockey (other than Maine, not sure why but I tolerate Maine).

I hate to admitt it but I actually like Northern Michigan a clittle even though they hate Michigan with a vile venom worse than death.

Ferris is a nice little school with respectable fans (both of them) for the most part.

Miami (ohio) has a Coacxh with Lil'Mans disease.

And the Alaskan teams are always just happy to be here. They spend their breaks on the road and family comes along. It's like a vacation...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:18 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Admin wrote:

North Dakota fans are idiots, but you kind of have to give them a pass. They've got nothing else.

Minnesota is just full of a bunch of pricks who think that they invented Hockey.

Nebraska-Omaha (yea, I know what you're thinking) fans have a major case of penis envy. They are still bitter about Michigan stealing Jed Ortmeyer out of their back-yard.

Wisconsin is, Wisconsin....

ohio treats hockey as if it's a waste of ice-cubes for their mixed-drinks.

Wastern Michigan IS the red-headed step-child although they deny it.

sparty, you already know this, but they are Lil'Brother.

I have genuine distaste for everything that is east coast hockey (other than Maine, not sure why but I tolerate Maine).

I hate to admitt it but I actually like Northern Michigan a clittle even though they hate Michigan with a vile venom worse than death.

Ferris is a nice little school with respectable fans (both of them) for the most part.

Miami (ohio) has a Coacxh with Lil'Mans disease.

And the Alaskan teams are always just happy to be here. They spend their breaks on the road and family comes along. It's like a vacation...

Love it.

All of it.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:41 pm

What can I say, Hockey is my thang.... Cool

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Just had a thought, RIP sparty, could that stand for Rot In Purgatory sparty? If so, I'll agree...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Sparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sparty   RIP Sparty Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Sparty
Page 1 of 1