Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! Empty
PostSubject: OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!   OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:24 pm

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-basebl/mich-m-basebl-body.html

Well, at least our Softball/Baseball teams are good.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!   OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:18 am

It is nice to see us get back to a good level in baseball, we had a once proud tradition there with Bill Freehan, Barry Larkin, Chris Sabo, Hal Morris, Jim Abbot et al.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!   OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Yea, but don't count on it totally re-establishing the proud tradition just yet (althugh hopefully things are trending that way). Don't forget in 2008 Michigan had an outstanding team, could have even hosted a Super-Regional had it not been for The Fish being torn-up for rennovations.

Odds are very high that Michigan loses Cronenworth next year. Gines will be graduating, and it's a definite possibility that Travis Maezes will go pro. Granted, that is no where near the mass exodus that was after the 2008 squad (7 of the starting 9 left).

Things "look" to be moving in the right direction but I want to see sustained success before making the claim that Michigan baseball is back. This was a tremendous step in the right direction though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!   OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:37 pm

I understand that. I'm just enjoying this year's success now.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!   OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:07 pm

I need to learn to do that more although I really enjoied watching the guys celebrate on Target Field yesterday. Brought back memories of High School/summer ball for me <insert Al Bundy reference here>.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!   OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:10 pm

Not a terrible draw, although I'll freely admit that I don't follow baseball closely.

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/5/25/8655705/2015-ncaa-college-baseball-tournament-bracket-announced-u-m-third

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!   OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:15 pm

Best of luck to the guys and gals!!

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!   OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions! Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Michigan baseball: 2015 B1G Ten Tournament champions!
Page 1 of 1