Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Ameer Abdullah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

OT: Ameer Abdullah Empty
PostSubject: OT: Ameer Abdullah   OT: Ameer Abdullah EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:47 am

B10 kid, so it's sort of relevant. Some media is already comparing him to Barry Sanders. Was wondering if anyone saw him last Thursday night and what your thoughts are.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: OT: Ameer Abdullah   OT: Ameer Abdullah EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:05 am

Didn't see any of game. But my reaction to Abdullah's performance is the same of Mike Valenti (which I rarely ever agree with) its a pre-season game, don't over react.

As a life long suffering Lions fan, I would love nothing better than to see the next Barry Sanders. I'll hold judgement until after road trips to San Diego, Minnesota and Seattle weeks 1,2 & 4 & a home game vs Denver in week 3. If we fans see signs of brilliance then I'll get excited.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: Ameer Abdullah   OT: Ameer Abdullah EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 am

He has been tearing it up all camp, and got off to a really fast start against the Jets. As long as he stays healthy I think he will be an impact rookie. The OL looked MUCH better.

Now the defense will suck again, it will be up to Stafford to carry the team. With most people turning their attention to the Vikings, I think Detroit can sneak up on some teams this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Ameer Abdullah   OT: Ameer Abdullah Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Ameer Abdullah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: