Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name the stadium.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Name the stadium. Empty
PostSubject: Name the stadium.   Name the stadium. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:51 pm

I got 7 out of 10 and missed an easy one....

http://collegespun.com/college-spun-2/quiz-can-you-name-these-college-football-stadiums-when-we-black-out-the-logos?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

Name the stadium. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the stadium.   Name the stadium. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:39 pm

8 out of 10 as well. Wasn't sure Arkansas or South Carolina, guessed wrong. Missed question #1, don't know how I missed that one. Tougher than I thought, guessed correctly on couple of others.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Name the stadium. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the stadium.   Name the stadium. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:29 am

I got 9 out of 10. South Carolina was a wild guess. Missed the first one, thought it looked like the toilet bowl in Columbus.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Name the stadium. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the stadium.   Name the stadium. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:44 am

7/10

2 of the ones I got wrong was in the BT!!! WTF?? LOL
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Name the stadium. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the stadium.   Name the stadium. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:13 pm

must not get out to much I was 3/10
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Name the stadium. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the stadium.   Name the stadium. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:13 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
7/10

2 of the ones I got wrong was in the BT!!! WTF?? LOL

Yea I got the sparty one wrong too. However listen to my reasoniong. At first I kind of thought that it was sparty stadium until I examined the crowd more. On the sideline opposite the press box in the upper level there is ALWAYS a large bank of unoccupied seats. In that picture they were filled, that detered me from picking sparty. It is my opinion that the pictures were air-brushed....
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Name the stadium. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the stadium.   Name the stadium. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Actually, I got the Sparty stadium right as it's the only one that looks like a parking deck, imo. That was easy for me. I got the Nebraska and Wisky ones wrong. Can't remember the third one I got wrong, maybe the Miss. State one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name the stadium. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the stadium.   Name the stadium. Empty

Back to top Go down

Name the stadium.
Page 1 of 1