Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Utah preview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Good Utah preview Empty
PostSubject: Good Utah preview   Good Utah preview Empty1st September 2015, 3:17 pm

as good of a preview as I've read yet

http://www.blocku.com/2015/9/1/9237355/q-a-with-maize-n-brew-editor-drew-hallett

sandyeggo_blue

Good Utah preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Utah preview   Good Utah preview Empty2nd September 2015, 1:41 pm

another good one

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/9/1/9224213/2015-michigan-wolverines-football-behind-enemy-lines-q-a-with-block-u

I think Utah fans are still more mad at Harbaugh for benching Alex Smith (maybe you heard, Utah is going to have some Alex Smith faces in the crowd for the game)

Good Utah preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Utah preview   Good Utah preview Empty2nd September 2015, 3:23 pm

Let's get it on already. I am tired of all the predictions. Who knows what we have. I ABSOLUTELY believe we have the pieces (talent) I also believe we have one of the best coaching staffs if not the best staffs in the country. I think they will have players in places where they can succeed. Harbaugh turned the Niners into one of the most physical team in the NFL. I expect our guys will not be getting pushed around by anyone. Physical football is back in AA. Other teams will find out soon.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Good Utah preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Utah preview   Good Utah preview Empty2nd September 2015, 5:20 pm

http://247sports.com/Article/College-football-week-1-upset-alerts-Ohio-State-Alabama-TCU-39085494?utm_source=247Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=ade6d169ec-150902_247Sports&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5300ae947-ade6d169ec-220943373

24/7 thinks the Maize and Blue will pull the "upset" tomorrow night!! A bunch of unknowns on the UM side, but I really feel UM gets the win!!! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

Good Utah preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Utah preview   Good Utah preview Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Utah preview
Page 1 of 1