Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin.......surfers

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
1umgoblue85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Admin.......surfers Empty
PostSubject: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 pm

I can speak for the surfing in a few of my places and yes 75% of them are that HOT! It iis ridiculous! It is a great sport. However, I hate SHARKS!!! I have seen too many!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Seriously, St.Joe's pictures hott? I've been to Huntington Beach a few times and there was nothing like that there. Sure, of the very few female surfers there are they all have nice asses and legs but come on!

I will defer to your expertise on the subject though as I live in Michigan...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: They are all super fit and tan.....   Admin.......surfers EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:05 pm

i have surfed in Hawaii, Santa Cruz Steamer Lane, Santa Barbara Rinco, Sydney, and La Jolla Reefs and I have seen some of the hottest women on earth. I guess I was lucky.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 am

I have surfed non stop for 20 years except for the few years I live in Michigan and the years I was deployed in the military. The thing about surfing is that you really try your hardest to get a spot to yourself (meaning you don't want anyone around). However, every once in a while you find yourself in a lineup with a girl. Speaking for San Diego, without a doubt, the best looking girls surf Mission and La Jolla. Every once in a while you see a good looking girl at Pipes in Encinitas but other than that they are few and VERY far between.

I once surfed with Carrisa Moore and Coco Ho at Aloa Moana. Neither is good looking but those girls rip. They thoroughly embarrassed every dude out that day.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 am

1umgoblue85 wrote:
I can speak for the surfing in a few of my places and yes 75% of them are that HOT! It iis ridiculous! It is a great sport. However, I hate SHARKS!!! I have seen too many!

These give me the creeps, and I've never surfed!

Admin.......surfers Wave_s10

Admin.......surfers Shark-10

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Nothing strikes fear like a shark!   Admin.......surfers EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:20 am

I had two encounters in all of my years of surfing. They weren't attacks, but they were certainly scary to say the least. In Hawaii, after a long ride in and dumped in the water about 20 feet from the beach I noticed a large shadow in the water beside me. As the monster cruised by I realized exactly what it was. No doubt in my mind that it was large Tiger shark in the neighborhood of 12-15 feet. It was only seconds, but it seemed like a lifetime. I was frozen and I didn't go back out for a few days. The other incident was in La Jolla. Paddling out to the zone I saw a dorsal fin break the surface in front of me. Maybe 15 yards or so out front. The fin was large enough to make me puke. I am pretty sure it was a White shark. I actually got off my board and stopped paddling. Again, I froze. I didn't want to make a sound or look like a seal. That was the last time I went surfing alone. Believe it or not 95% of the time you don't even think about the dangers below or just wouldn't surf to begin with.

Last edited by 1umgoblue85 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:02 am

We used to catch small sharks while surf fishing at dusk in North Carolina. Scared my daughter, she didn't want to swim at the beach for a while after we caught 4 one night.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: LOL....I love the OBX   Admin.......surfers EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 am

We were catching Bronze Hammerheads about a half mile out from the beaches. Only 4 - 6 footers, but still. They are there.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 am

Yep, and if there are small ones, there are bigger ones.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Worst thing you want to see in the water is a lone seal. The best thing is a pack of dolphins.

Just remember, you don't have to paddle faster than the shark can swim at you, you just have to paddle faster than the guy next to you.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Worst thing you want to see in the water is a lone seal. The best thing is a pack of dolphins.

Just remember, you don't have to paddle faster than the shark can swim at you, you just have to paddle faster than the guy next to you.

lol! lol! lol!

mjagger1

PostSubject: Saw this thread a few days ago.    Admin.......surfers EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 am

For you surfer fans, here's some pics you may like if you have not seen them yet.

Enjoy!

http://thechive.com/2012/03/02/surfers-riding-the-biggest-waves-on-the-planet-23-hq-photos/
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 pm

If you want to see something amazing check out this vid of Garrett McNamara surfing what is believed to be a 90ft rouge wave off the coast of Portugal.

A lot of random things have to come together to produce a set like this. It's just amazing!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2jtwviyC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2jtwviyC8[/url

PostSubject: Re: Admin.......surfers   Admin.......surfers Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin.......surfers
Page 1 of 1