Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UM/BYU This Weekend

Go down 
+3
BOLEACH7
fishgoblue22
GOBLUEJOE66
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

UM/BYU This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:44 pm

I still haven't seen the UNLV game on TV but I did read this on the game this weekend! Should be some kind of game!!!!!

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/09/michigans_defense_dominates_ag.html#incart_river_mobile

Go Blue!! Smile

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:14 pm

UM opens as a four point favorite.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Lot of work to do offensively still ... Ridiculous needs an error free game ... and the Oline needs a much better game , as they regressed again Saturday ... defense will need to be on their game again to give our O chances to score
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Totally agree about the Oline...just watched the replay and they do need to make a pretty big positive adjustment!! IMO - not sure who the best RB is but, to me, it is Isaac or Johnson. Smith totally went back south to last year...again, IMO!!! Surprised we are favored...still feel we aren't there yet...i guess we are favored because they are playing in AA. Anyway, should be very interesting!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:45 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Ridiculous needs an error free game

I'm hoping that was auto-complete. Three games is much too soon to be changing his name.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:11 am

BYU will be a big stepping stone to see how far Michigan has come since the Utah game if the QB gets his act together , should be a good day I AA, if not might be some crying done..

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:41 pm

BYU outplayed #10 UCLA on the road. They had that game and then choked it away. There is no way BYU should have dropped out of the Coaches poll.

This game won't be easy and a win would be awesome.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Lol yes Blue that was auto-correct
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:47 pm

This team will be in every game ... that alone is a step forward from last year ... the Oline needs vast improvement because if we can't run the ball , Rudock has yet to prove that he can hit passes with any consistency especially the deep balls ... what gives me confidence is the way our secondary and line are playing on D ... the linebackers are much like the Oline , they need to vastly improve ...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:05 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
This team will be in every game ... that alone is a step forward from last year ... the Oline needs vast improvement because if we can't run the ball , Rudock has yet to prove that he can hit passes with any consistency especially the deep balls ... what gives me confidence is the way our secondary and line are playing on D ... the linebackers are much like the Oline , they need to vastly improve ...

I agree with your O line assessment... particularly the backups. I think the only position we can afford an injury right now is at Guard because David Dawson can play both right and left.

I'm not so sure we can afford a loss at Center because because Glasgow and Rudock seem to be on the same page at this point and I don't know if Kugler has that same feel with Rudock.

Also if we lose a tackle, both Newsome and Bars are unproven backups. I do think that JBB could potentially slide over though so there is a chance we could be ok.

Bottom line, outside of Dawson, we have next to zero "proven" depth on the O line and that scares me.

PostSubject: Re: UM/BYU This Weekend   UM/BYU This Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

UM/BYU This Weekend
Page 1 of 1