Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still beaming a day later

Go down 
+2
MgoBlue
BOLEACH7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Still beaming a day later Empty
PostSubject: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:53 am

A beautiful day in The Big House yesterday. A great and balanced performance against what I think was pretty solid competition. The first half was near perfect and we wrapped things up a bit in the second half. I did think Rudock nay heave been a little over conscious of not throwing an interception as he took no chances. It was nice to see him take off and run decisively when the openings presented themselves.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:41 am

looked like old time Meechigan football .... defense is absolutely dominating .... nice to see Rudock hit some long balls .... what a difference from a year ago , just unbelievable
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 am

Good win. Ruddock still frustrates the hell out of me. Felt like he held the ball waaaay to long about a half a dozen times. Did anyone else see how open Chesson was on the first play of the game? Come on you can make up whatever excuse you want but that was a lay up.

The defense looks awesome. The physicality is fantastic. Peppers just throws guys three yards out of bounds. Great pressure on the QB. Their pass game was off all afternoon.

Offense had some nice things. Darboh catch was awesome. Smith is a beast but his injury has me concerned. He could not put any weight on the leg. I was happy it was an ankle vs. a knee but it did not look good. See my depth post.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:34 am

Chesson was the third read on that particular play (per the coaches), if the first or second read is open, he is supposed to take it..
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Is it me or should a 5th year senior be able to make his reads?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:59 pm

MgoBlue wrote:

That was the point- Harbaugh said he did make the correct read. If the first or second read is open, you take it, you don't get to the third read.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:52 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:08 pm

I'm bored. When can we hoop?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:23 am

dwoody wrote:
I'm bored. When can we hoop?

No.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:17 am

wshoes wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:

That was the point- Harbaugh said he did make the correct read. If the first or second read is open, you take it, you don't get to the third read.

That's what makes QB's like Rodgers and Brady so damn good. They can look off those first and second reads even if they're open.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:15 am

EJinGA wrote:
wshoes wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:

That's what makes QB's like Rodgers and Brady so damn good. They can look off those first and second reads even if they're open.

yep- it's a rare skill to do that in a matter of split seconds. Brady and Rogers are playing the position as well as it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still beaming a day later   Still beaming a day later Empty

Back to top Go down

Still beaming a day later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: