Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta? Empty
PostSubject: 'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta?   'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta? EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:15 pm

He was a strong GSA lean right? He was at the 'ba,a v. GA game. there are rumors circulating that he's not too happy with GA now. Any truth to that?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta?   'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta? EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:54 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
He was a strong GSA lean right?  He was at the 'ba,a v. GA game. there are rumors circulating that he's not too happy with GA now.  Any truth to that?

I can say that MICHIGAN is making a solid push. I'm pretty sure coach Harbaugh is now personally recruiting him at this point.

Nauta absolutely wants to be in close proximity to family so Georgia, TCU and MICHIGAN are probably the three leaders.

I'm not sure how close he is with his uncle in texas but I have read that his uncle lives 10 minutes from TCU and with TCUs offense I'm sure he's looking hard at them. I'd have TCU at #2 behing UGA at this point. I will try to dig up info on him not being happy with UGA but I haven't heard anything of it but I haven't been paying much attention lately.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta?   'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:35 am

I have no info on this, it just something that I saw. Holy typos on the OP....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta?   'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta? Empty

Back to top Go down

'eggo, any news on Issac Nauta?
Page 1 of 1