Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sparty fans crying...

Go down 
+2
dwoody
ThatGuy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

sparty fans crying... Empty
PostSubject: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:05 am

They are all screaming about TCU only dropping one spot in the polls because they had a close game against an unranked opponent. Never mind the fact that TCU has scored 306 points this year (118 more than sparty). That's almost 20 points more per game than sparty. TCU has also given up 37 more points than sparty, that averages out to 6 more per game. sparty doesn't know football, granted TCU isn't awesome but they are better than sparty.

What are the odds that sparty isn't even in the Top 10 next week? I just looked at the schedules of teams around sparty and unless we absolutely dismantle sparty (I'm talking like the 118-0 drubbing) that they'll still be in the Top Ten. They play Indiana the week after and with spartys pathetic defense hopefully Indiana can take them down too.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:47 am

Let's not jump the gun, son....
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:57 am

dwoody wrote:

Yeah, we shouldn't under estimate MSU. This is a scary game, and they could bring M back down to earth. Just win baby.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:30 pm

dwoody wrote:

+1

NEVER underestimate Sparty. You can be sure they're going to bring their 'A' game, especially after ALL the publicity Michigan/Harbaugh have been getting recently. I'm sure they are going to want to beat our azz real bad.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:46 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
dwoody wrote:

+1

NEVER underestimate Sparty. You can be sure they're going to bring their 'A' game, especially after ALL the publicity Michigan/Harbaugh have been getting recently. I'm sure they are going to want to beat our azz real bad.

+10

M$U vs Michigan game!! Mark Dantonio vs Jim Harbaugh game!! Players (?) vs Players (!) game!! We need to be ready for a war on Saturday!!

Go Blue!! Smile

dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:54 pm

It would be a fucking nightmare for me if Michigan loses, what with some of the people in my circle. I hate even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:02 pm

I think it would be a fucking nightmare for all of us, dwoody! lol
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Ditto that .... a nightmare to say the least !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparty fans crying...   sparty fans crying... Empty

Back to top Go down

sparty fans crying...
Page 1 of 1