Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

saturday weather

Go down 
+3
MGOBLUEBC
fishgoblue22
sandyeggo_blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:41 pm

what I'm reading is a high of 50. winds at 12 mph.

fishgoblue22

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:34 am

I'd love to see high winds and rain. Help take
Cook's passing out of the game.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:02 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'd love to see high winds and rain.  Help take

+1 I like that idea, fish.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:32 am

yep. sparty should have the best passing offense we'll see all year. would be nice to make them as one dimensional as possible.

wshoes

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:59 am

On the other hand, their front seven is the strength of their defense and their backs are the weakness. For us to run on them, we need to soften them up with passing, or we'll have 9 in the box against us.

Jake's arm is not as strong as Cook's and the wind might be a greater issue for him

When I think we might have the better team, then I don't want conditions to be too out of the norm.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:47 pm

wshoes wrote:
On the other hand, their front seven is the strength of their defense and their backs are the weakness. For us to run on them, we need to soften them up with passing, or we'll have 9 in the box against us.

Jake's arm is not as strong as Cook's and the wind might be a greater issue for him

When I think we might have the better team, then I don't want conditions to be too out of the norm.

their DBs are in trouble. if the O line can make sure Rudock has time to make his checks before calhoun can get to him then I think Jake can pick them apart with short 8-10 yard passes.

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Not worried about weather. NW is the better team. I was more worried about them. We handled them. MSU SOS 78. Ours 20. They have not played a team like us. They are banged up. They struggled with Purdue and Rutgers. #1 Defense in the country. I think we win this comfortably.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:32 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'd love to see high winds and rain.  Help take

Totally agree, that would also increase the chnce that I get a free ticket.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:06 pm

yes, the weather will be titty bit nipplish on saturday!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

saturday weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday weather   saturday weather Empty

Back to top Go down

saturday weather
Page 1 of 1