Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rudock is terrible

Go down 
+4
BetterThansparty
MgoBlue
BOLEACH7
the artist formally known
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:45 pm

He couldn't throw it in the ocean if the ocean was 45 yrds away, he would probably over throw it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:56 pm

it is what it is ... I will trust Jim and Fisch that he is by far the best QB we have ... two years time they will have their guys ready ... can easily blame our WRs for not being able to get seperation from a shitty secondary as well
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:23 pm

I have to ask. Why not let someone else get experience? Ruddock warming the seat for a year is a bit short sided no? We could give someone who will still have eligibility left some experience going into the future.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:32 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
I have to ask.  Why not let someone else get experience?  Ruddock warming the seat for a year is a bit short sided no?  We could give someone who will still have eligibility left some experience going into the future.

No one here understands, Rudock is the best that we have.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:44 pm

I fully understand he is the best. I am starting to think no one understands he is one and done. Next year we get to break in another QB. Why not start giving someone work now?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:51 pm

last time I checked you play your best and you worry about this year not next .... Would fans be happy with Morris or Speight playing and losing just do they could get experience ???
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I believe we win the next 3 games regardless of who is at QB.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:50 am

MgoBlue wrote:
I fully understand he is the best.  I am starting to think no one understands he is one and done.  Next year we get to break in another QB.  Why not start giving someone work now?

Look at what putting a QB who wasn't ready did for Morris, Gardner, etc.? Care to re-evaluate your statement?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:51 am

No comparison but thanks for your insight.
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:50 am

Any half decent coach plays their best, you worry about next year after the current season is over. BTW, I really doubt anyone eligible to play this year will be the QB next year.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:04 am

He is not terrible. He is an average level BT QB better than some, but not at the top level. How simplistic is it to just blame the QB when things don't go as we've hoped for?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:15 am

Always fun when people complain about opinions posted on a site meant to share different opinions and thoughts.

I can't wait for all of the posts next year about the huge question mark we have at QB. All of the hot no qb's with experience takes.

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:21 am

It is just such a predictable opinion and doesn't require much critical thought. Not sure who we should be prepping this year at QB, since many think O'Korn is the best QB on the roster this year and he isn't eligible. Morris will be gone after this year (IMO transferring), and Speight is a clipboard holder. You really want to throw a true freshman into the fray?

Everything I hear is that Rudock has the respect of not just the coaches, but also the players.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:37 am

read many posts by insiders that say O Korn would have started if eligible .... I will trust Harbaugh and Fisch ... we lost because of a fkd up punt and we blame it on Rudock ????? ... and Morris had always looked like a hs QB nothing more and as for Speight well only Hoke would have recruited him
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:59 am

NOBODY IS BLAMING RUDDOCK for yesterday. I would like to see an upgrade at QB. I would like to see someone get some game experience that may actually be on the roster next year.

Can we all agree that Harbaugh isn't going to read any of this? We will go with whoever he chooses.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Compared to Cook, Rudock does suck. But Cook is an NFL a a QB.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:18 pm

I am sick and tired of people dogging Rudock week in and week out. Harbaugh says he's the best available. You all can go fuck yourselves.

Last edited by dwoody on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:16 pm

umichfaninpa wrote:
Any half decent coach plays their best, you worry about next year after the current season is over. BTW, I really doubt anyone eligible to play this year will be the QB next year.

Precisely.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:20 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Always fun when people complain about opinions posted on a site meant to share different opinions and thoughts.

I can't wait for all of the posts next year about the huge question mark we have at QB.  All of the hot no qb's with experience takes.

It's O'Korn the next two years, unless Peters beats him out. I doubt that Coach Harbaugh puts in Perters next year (maybe near the end if O'Korn is struggling) but '17 is a possibility. O'Korn has experience at Houston.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/07/michigans_john_okorn_tabbed_as.html

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:40 pm

If I offended anyone I'm sorry, but I am in a foul mood.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:47 pm

dwoody wrote:
If I offended anyone I'm sorry, but I am in a foul mood.

It's ok dwoody, I know better than anyone here how irrational you can be. Don't jump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rudock is terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock is terrible   Rudock is terrible Empty

Back to top Go down

Rudock is terrible
Page 1 of 1