Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officials.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Officials. Empty
PostSubject: Officials.   Officials. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:36 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/10/michigans_jim_harbaugh_frustra.html#incart_most-commented_wolverines

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Officials. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officials.   Officials. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:25 am

The officiating stunk and it was overwhelmingly to our detriment. Part of the game.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Officials. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officials.   Officials. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:23 am

It seems like the B1G should have sent their "A" team. Obviously, not so. btw...what the fuck is the point of video review on targeting calls since it apparently makes no difference what is seen? Anybody???
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Officials. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officials.   Officials. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:25 pm

dw....I felt exactly like that last week during the NW game!!!   You will NEVER convince me that the NW play was NOT targeting yet the UM play WAS targeting!!!!!!   Then....LO AND BEHOLD this shit happens  against Bolden!!!!!  The first thing the Bama fans I work with said to me this morning was that was the WORST call that they seen in a very long time and if that "play/review" doesn't cause massive reviews of legality and enforcement of the rule then nothing will and we are all doomed to stupidity happening to us until they figure this shit out!!!!  

I am still feeling crappy about the loss, and still not able to comment on it in public but, although it did not decide the game , that play, to me, was TOTALLY WRONG and the dumbshit officialls should be removed from the field and the booth.....permanently!!!    Those dumbshit  officials (??????)......GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Go Blue!!   Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Officials. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officials.   Officials. Empty

Back to top Go down

Officials.
Page 1 of 1