Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it... Empty
PostSubject: Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...   Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:41 pm

...I will.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/10/21/michigan-football-recruiting-isaac-nauta/74320884/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...   Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:30 pm

I already posted that there is nothing new with Nauta after the visit. Typical recruiting game jargon.

"Michigan definitely won the football game. They beat them in every area, as far as from a viewer's perspective." - Isaac Nauta

I'm not sure what game Nauta was watching though because MICHIGAN did not beat them in every area of the game. Final score aside, I'm pretty sure UM lost the TO's, TOP, Total YDS, Passing YDs, Penalties, First Downs, etc.....

Looking solely at the numbers you wouldn't even think that the game was MICHIGAN's to give away. Says a lot about how we play though.

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...   Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:38 pm

I noticed that too, maybe he's not bright enough to come to Michigan?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...   Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:50 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

one development that I forgot to pass on this morning was that it's a bye week for MICHIGAN and guess which two teams play this Friday? Biggest ticket in high school football this weekend for sure.

Rashan Gary and his Paramus Catholic team take on Isaac Nauta and his IMG Academy.

It has been confirmed that Harbaugh himself is going to the game.

Though I'd pass on that little nugget of info.

PostSubject: Re: Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...   Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:35 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

one development that I forgot to pass on this morning was that it's a bye week for MICHIGAN and guess which two teams play this Friday? Biggest ticket in high school football this weekend for sure.

Rashan Gary and his Paramus Catholic team take on Isaac Nauta and his IMG Academy.

It has been confirmed that Harbaugh himself is going to the game.

Though I'd pass on that little nugget of info.

Well, if that doesn't sway those two to go to Michigan, nothing will.

Wonder how many other college HC's will be there?

Those two just need to pull the plug and commit! Dammit!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...   Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:04 pm

both of those teams are absolutely loaded with top D1 talent. I'm sure there will be other coaches there but obviously none bigger than Harbaugh. He alone should draw a hell of a crowd.

PostSubject: Re: Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...   Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since selfie-boy isn't posting anything about it...
Page 1 of 1