Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UM/O$U Game time

Go down 
+2
sandyeggo_blue
GOBLUEJOE66
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Take a WILD ASS GUESS what time kickoff has been set for????

YEP....you got it!!!!!!! Smile

Go Blue Smile
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:02 pm

I feel like I just got punched in the gut
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Isn't it noon like it has been for years with just an exception or two?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:09 pm

great time especially being at the Big House ... my old bones need all the warmth I can get ... GO BLUE !!!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:37 pm

This season is almost an exact mirror-image of 1969, I hope that we are not left wanting in the end...

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:02 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
This season is almost an exact mirror-image of 1969, I hope that we are not left wanting in the end...

I don't have any doubt we'll leave it all on the field.

The one thing going for us more so than in 1969: we actually have talent on this roster.

The roster in 1969 wasn't very stacked with talent. Just a group of guys that finally came together under a hard ass dictator.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Admin wrote:
...Just a group of guys that finally came together under a hard ass dictator...

I prefer disciplinarian lol!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Admin wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

The one thing going for us more so than in 1969: we actually have talent on this roster.

The roster in 1969 wasn't very stacked with talent. Just a group of guys that finally came together under a hard ass dictator.

There was talent on the '69 team, granted not as much as we have now but other teams weren't as good either.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:26 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Admin wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

There was talent on the '69 team, granted not as much as we have now but other teams weren't as good either.

There was a lot of talent on the 1969 team. they had just gone 8-2 the year before. Dierdorf was an all american soon to be all Pro. Jim Mandich- great tight end. Henry Hill all BT nose guard, Guy Murdock terrific center. Glen Doughty and Billy Taylor dynamic young running backs. Garvie Craw a bruising fullback. Thom Darden- all american safety soon to be all pro. And more. In context that team was quite a bit more talented than this year's team, iIMO.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:32 pm

agree that this years team is very average ... On offense Butt is the only true star ... on D only Lewis and Peppers are stars
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:21 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
agree that this years team is very average ... On offense Butt is the only true star ... on D only Lewis and Peppers are stars

I think you can make a case for any of the DTs being stars. In fact I think the Henry/Glasgow/Hurst combo are ranked near the top for their position's perspective stats.

but I think you probably mean high draft pick type players and I'd agree with your statement.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:30 pm

I think that Hurst has the best potential and upside ... should take next step next year and become more consistent
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:09 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I feel like I just got punched in the gut

That's your punishment for gloating about the weather there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UM/O$U Game time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM/O$U Game time   UM/O$U Game time Empty

Back to top Go down

UM/O$U Game time
Page 1 of 1