Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

White out Empty
PostSubject: White out   White out EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:49 pm

I must say, it is impressive.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

White out Empty
PostSubject: Re: White out   White out EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 6:26 pm

I've always said that i think their white out is impressive. among the tops in CFB.

loved seeing the lone guy in maize in the sea of white.

fishgoblue22

White out Empty
PostSubject: Re: White out   White out EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:06 am

Less impressive during the day though.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

White out Empty
PostSubject: Re: White out   White out EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Very impressive in person as well. Maybe its the way the stadium is built, it is incredibly loud!!! Sitting in the upper deck in the north endzone, it actually felt stadium was shaking on a few occasions. The Lions roar over the stadium speakers very loud.

Students sit from sideline of end zone thru lower bowl in south end zone then around to sideline of end zone. Kickoff and thru most of 1st qtr., many empty seats sideline end zone seats.

Agree with Fish, a day game makes it just a little less impressive. Was at game in 2013 that started at 5pm, white out as well, even more impressive once it was night time.

99% of fans extremely friendly, like every stadium, a few a-holes, mostly students. While driving to look for a place to park, couple students thought it be cool to spit on car. We had a car window M flag, I guess they didn't like it.

Security made it a little longer to get into stadium but not a big deal. Had to open coat, security patted you down. Men in one line, ladies in a separate line.

The tailgating around the stadium is very impressive as well. Lots and lots of open fields just north of stadium. Seems to go on and on.

Listening to IU stadium announcer last weekend then PSU guy this weekend, appreciate even more Carl Grapentine. He does an extremely great job!!!

A great weekend! always makes trip especially drive home more enjoyable after a victory!!!
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

White out Empty
PostSubject: Re: White out   White out EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:58 pm

One of my pet peeves is our fans can't do something similar. Our Maize outs are embarrassing.

I am already dreading the amount of red we will see Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White out Empty
PostSubject: Re: White out   White out Empty

Back to top Go down

White out
Page 1 of 1