Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin, ole' crony---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Admin, ole' crony--- Empty
PostSubject: Admin, ole' crony---   Admin, ole' crony--- EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 am

Any inside info on the status of Jordan's shoulder? Granted pitching isn't basketball, but I know first-hand
what a rotator, or labrum, injury feels like. It negates your whole arm's "desire" to do much, in overly-simplistic language. And he had tio have taken some major-league hits from that 7-1 Illini center (forgot his name).
(And Yes, I think coach whatshisname can ready his resume...)

And we NEED him in the Big Dance, 100% and pain-free.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin, ole' crony---   Admin, ole' crony--- EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:19 am

I don't have any info unfortunately....

But it didn't look good, did it? I agree, need him in the Tourney.

As for Weber, the talk for the last month (and I think someone here mentioned that they've heard it actually come out of Champaign from a friend of their's) is that he's gone, pretty much regardless of what happens.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Admin, ole' crony---   Admin, ole' crony--- EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:08 am

Thanks. As for coach Weber, it's unfortunate, but serves as only one more example of the "What've-'ya-done-for-me-LATELY?" aspect of sports.

How many Illini fans even remember the 2005 season? (When he took that team to the Big Dance's FINAL waltz) ??

(Just ask Terry Francona about it. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin, ole' crony---   Admin, ole' crony--- Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin, ole' crony---
Page 1 of 1