Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peppers at RB next year?

Go down 
+4
MichiganFootball13
dwoody
fishgoblue22
BetterThansparty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Peppers at RB next year? Empty
PostSubject: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:26 pm

The door was left open by Coach Harbaugh today. 12:13-12:49

http://www.mgoblue.com/collegesportslive/?media=504079

Also, Mone coming back for Saturday doesn't sound good. 23:46

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:55 pm

He looked natural in the TB spot last week.

Really glad Mone isn't coming back for 2 or 3 games. Burning a RS isn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:01 pm

[quote=
Really glad Mone isn't coming back for 2 or 3 games.  Burning a RS isn't worth it.[/quote

100% agreement.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Peppers is the only RB who actually hits a hole and does not pussy foot around
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:16 pm

I have doubts that Mone will stick around after he graduates. I think he is/could be good enough to leave early. so I want him to play as much as he can while he's at UM. then again you all know how high on him I have been since he was our first offer in his class so my opinion is admittedly selfish and biased.

whether he stays off the field and takes a redshirt or if he wastes in on one game doesn't matter to me because like I said, I think he will leave before he can use that red shirt anyway. The only thing I really care about with Mone is that he is %100 healthy when he does come back.

If he's not ready this weekend and the gods shine down on us and we make it into the B1G championship game then I say re-evaluate him. if he can play then great, play him. If not, let him sit.

same goes for the bowl game or god willing [gulp] the playoffs. I don't care if he plays one snap or an entire season. he came to MICHIGAN for two things, get an education and play football.

Again, I think he's gone after his degree because he will have that option. So play him while you can.

sorry to hijack the peppers at RB thread with my Mone rant. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:31 am

RB scares me. Take a lot of hits. I like how they are using him this year.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:43 am

MgoBlue wrote:
RB scares me.  Take a lot of hits.  I like how they are using him this year.  

I agree 1,000,000%.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:50 pm

If Kareem Walker commits, hopefully Peppers won't need to.

That being said, I think Peppers could rush for 1,800+ yards as a full time RB.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:33 pm

to take the next step to be NC contenders we need elite talent at both LB and RB that perform as such when they get here .... Peppers is that guy ... hopefully getting Walker will allow Peppers to stay on D
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:52 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
to take the next step to be NC contenders we need elite talent at both LB and RB that perform as such when they get here .... Peppers is that guy ... hopefully getting Walker will allow Peppers to stay on D

IF Walker comes to Michigan. He'll be at the Iron Bowl Saturday and you know how shady sec teams are.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

IF Walker comes to Michigan.  He'll be at the Iron Bowl Saturday and you know how shady sec teams are.  

never say never (see DaShawn Hand) but Walker is more a lock to me at this point than Hand was before his SEC visit and that is saying a lot.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:51 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

IF Walker comes to Michigan.  He'll be at the Iron Bowl Saturday and you know how shady sec teams are.  

never say never (see DaShawn Hand) but Walker is more a lock to me at this point than Hand was before his SEC visit and that is saying a lot.

But as we saw Hand ended up at 'bama because their engineering program was easy. Talk about a snake-oil salesman, wow. Only Saban could spin his school inferiority into a positive.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:58 pm

well I'm not exactly sure Saban said, 'hey DaShawn MICHIGAN won't let you go into engineering because theirs is a tough school but ours here at Bama sucks so we will"

but you are correct. round-aboutly, that is exactly what happened.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:26 pm

I have no info. on this but I assume it went this way:

While on his 'bama visit Hand told Saban that he was strongly considering Michigan because of their elit engineering program. Saban then replied, "Oh, so they let you look at the program huh?"

Hand answered, "No, they showed me their Sports Marketing program."

Sabn then said, "See, Michigan doesn't think that you can handle their engineering program so they showed you the Sports Marketing program. I'll arrange it so you can study engineering here at 'bama."

Boom, that's all it took to lure Hand. He became 'bama bound from then on out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppers at RB next year?   Peppers at RB next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Peppers at RB next year?
Page 1 of 1