Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Defensive gameplan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Defensive gameplan Empty
PostSubject: Defensive gameplan   Defensive gameplan EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:38 pm

gotta think that man to man coverage and load the box to stop the run .... make a poor passer in Barrett with poor technique beat you in the air ... something I think he has little chance of doing ... Elliot will be out to prove he is the best RB in the country .... stop him and we win
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Defensive gameplan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defensive gameplan   Defensive gameplan EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:58 pm

^Agree. I think we will be seeing a heavy dose of Elliott.
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Defensive gameplan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defensive gameplan   Defensive gameplan EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Elliott gonna get his but stopping him will be the key and make Barrett an passer if we make him an passer and get to him early we can win the game
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Defensive gameplan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defensive gameplan   Defensive gameplan EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:25 pm

this seems like a no brainer and that is pretty much the first thing I could think of.

loading the box might also help our LB play. o$u does have two (possibly three) very capable WRs so it will  be interesting to see how they play it.

I think the only thing I can think of that hasn't been mentioned much (if at all) is my inclination to use Jabril as a spy on the QB/RB. he's the most athletic guy on the D and he can get to the ball faster then just about anyone. I'm always reminded of Vince Young in the Rose Bowl or Dennis Dixon/Armanti Edwards to start the 2007 season. or even Braxton in 2013. NIGHTMARES! pale pale

Defensive gameplan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defensive gameplan   Defensive gameplan Empty

Back to top Go down

Defensive gameplan
Page 1 of 1