Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan +/- for the season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Michigan +/- for the season Empty
PostSubject: Michigan +/- for the season   Michigan +/- for the season EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Michigan had a nice record 9-3 the QB play was much improved from last year the defense looked good early but injuries really made them look average later.

The passing game proved to be our strong part and we beat all the teams we should have.

Jabrill Peppers will be great and the receiving core will improve.

THE NEGATIVES still didn't beat our rivals the run game is still stagnant as swamp water. The defense slowly got poorer and poorer. The offensive line still doesn't know what a hole looks like and the RB do not run to daylight,

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Michigan +/- for the season   Michigan +/- for the season EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:39 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Michigan had a nice record 9-3 the QB play was much improved from last year the defense looked good early but injuries really made them look average later.

The passing game proved to be our strong part and we beat all the teams we should have.

Jabrill Peppers will be great and the receiving core will improve.

THE NEGATIVES still didn't beat our rivals the run game is still stagnant as swamp water. The defense slowly got poorer and poorer. The offensive line still doesn't know what a hole looks like and the RB do not run to daylight,

Bingo artist!!

Go Blue!! Smile

booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Michigan +/- for the season   Michigan +/- for the season EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Shut out a 10-2 Northwestern team that won at Wisconsin, that handed Stanford 1 of its 2 losses.

Shut out a 9-3 BYU team. Just read on CBSsports.com Tanner Magnum 1st BYU frosh QB to pass over 3,000 yds. M held him to 55yds.

Defense 3 straight shut outs.

Team looked prepared every week (today is debatable)

Harbaugh's enthusiasm on side line, wearing a headset cheers Making adjustments, another cheers

Won 2 games, IU & Minn. that probably would have been losses last yr few yrs. Minn. drove down field w/ back-up QB to take lead.

2nd what Artist said, passing game fantastic, 9-3 record after last yrs disastrous 5-7, defense awesome early on. Peppers only going to get better.

All teams have injuries, can't make excuses, but losing 3 starters off the D-line really hurt. Maybe D-line covered up average LB play. With 3 DL starters out, LBs exposed.

NEGATIVE: As already stated, running game never improved, RB or OL fault or both equally get blamed? I say equal blame.

Loss to sparty still stings. With both sparty and buckeyes at home, needed to win 1 of them.

SPECIAL TEAMS: Started out very well. Peppers had a field day vs sparty, KO return for TD vs Kitty Kats. THE BAD: IU & Rutgers with TD returns, roughing the punter in the endzone today. WHY go for block? Set up a return, think ball went out of bounds around midfield. Instead OSU gets new life & scores a TD. Who knows if momentum would have been different with good field position M could have gone down and scored.

THE REAL UGLY: M wasn't prepared for an all out 11 man rush by sparty. M was outcoached. Special teams coach has to think, what is the 1 & only way we can lose? Blocked punt by an all out rush. Yet M had 2 gunners.

BOTTOM LINE: Still a fantastic season! So called experts had M at 6-6 or 7-5. With that said think a bowl win is a must!! Beating an SEC team in one of the Florida bowls or Pac-12 team in Holiday Bowl would be good for momentum going forward to 2016. Now if team is still feeling sorry for itself after today & lays an egg in bowl, could hurt recruiting, hurt momentum for 2016.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan +/- for the season   Michigan +/- for the season EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:44 am

Good analysis, boo.

I was disappointed how unprepared the team seemed to be for yesterdays game. Your MAJOR rival at home that you've lost to, what, 10 of the last 11 or something like that? I was expecting the playbook to be opened up. Didn't see much, IMO.

Other than yesterdays game and the fact we didn't beat one of our main rivals, I'm pleased with this years record. I was HOPING for 9 wins and we got it. Win a bowl and we have 10. Can't complain about that considering last year. Also, we should get an invite to a good bowl game.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michigan +/- for the season   Michigan +/- for the season EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:42 pm

booboo wrote:
BOTTOM LINE: Still a fantastic season! So called experts had M at 6-6 or 7-5. With that said think a bowl win is a must!! Beating an SEC team in one of the Florida bowls or Pac-12 team in Holiday Bowl would be good for momentum going forward to 2016. Now if team is still feeling sorry for itself after today & lays an egg in bowl, could hurt recruiting, hurt momentum for 2016.

Hey, I said 7-5 but never claimed to be an expert. Believe me, I haven't been this happy too many times to be wrong. I'm even happy 'dwoody was right, and that NEVER happens...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan +/- for the season   Michigan +/- for the season Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan +/- for the season
Page 1 of 1