Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Adolphus Washington

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
sandyeggo_blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: Adolphus Washington Empty
PostSubject: OT: Adolphus Washington   OT: Adolphus Washington EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Cited by columbus police for solicitation. yikes!

gonna hurt his draft stock. Too bad. I've always liked him (as a recruit) and his game at o$u.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: OT: Adolphus Washington   OT: Adolphus Washington EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:14 pm

If he went to Louisville they would have had her waiting there

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Adolphus Washington   OT: Adolphus Washington EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:56 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
If he went to Louisville they would have had her waiting there

Only if it was in bouncy-ball though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: Adolphus Washington   OT: Adolphus Washington EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:19 pm

As easy as it is for those guys (big-time jocks) to get laid without any effort, stuff like this is impossible for me to understand.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Adolphus Washington   OT: Adolphus Washington EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:38 pm

dwoody wrote:
As easy as it is for those guys (big-time jocks) to get laid without any effort, stuff like this is impossible for me to understand.

You would think but not all is as seems. Athletes are looked down-upon by the student population at large. Plus, football players especially, do not get to interact with the student-body much. They are a very segregated group, and not by their own choice. Sure, there area few "regular people" who become friends with athletes but they are few and far between. The Beav at Pizza House and Tom Brady comes to mind. That IS NOT an excuse for immoral behavior but it is what it is. Ask 'hail about this one.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: Adolphus Washington   OT: Adolphus Washington EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:09 am

dwoody wrote:

And he's supposed to be a poor student athlete. Where did he get the money if it was a 'high class' hooker? Every time a Bucknut spends a dime it should be scrutinized.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Adolphus Washington   OT: Adolphus Washington EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:54 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
dwoody wrote:

You would think but not all is as seems.  Athletes are looked down-upon by the student population at large.  Plus, football players especially, do not get to interact with the student-body much.  They are a very segregated group, and not by their own choice.  Sure, there area few "regular people" who become friends with athletes but they are few and far between.  The Beav at Pizza House and Tom Brady comes to mind.  That IS NOT an excuse for immoral behavior but it is what it is.  Ask 'hail about this one.

I'm not sure how things are on campus at all (I didn't go to U of M). I remember the first time I visited my sister there (Denard's freshman year) and she picked me up at bar close to go eat at Bell's Pizza. The place only fit like 25 people but in there I was introduced to Will for the first time along with Je'Ron Stokes, Denard (before he blew up), Brandon Minor, and Darius Morris (basketball, before he blew up). It didn't have any sort of segregated feel to it, but maybe that's because it was a weekend.

The couple times I visited after that, it was as a guest of Will's, but we were always going out. The guys I knew never seemed to have trouble getting a booty call if they wanted it. Heck, in the New Orleans after the Sugar Bowl, they are treated like legitimate celebrities on Bourbon street.

You might be right that a lot of the Michigan student body looks down on the athletes, I wouldn't know. Still, there are thousands and thousands of people that don't feel that way. The time Will visited me at Ferris, people were coming up one after another stoked about meeting someone who played for Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: OT: Adolphus Washington   OT: Adolphus Washington Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Adolphus Washington
Page 1 of 1