Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. Empty
PostSubject: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:56 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/12/15/tom-brady-on-his-friend-donald-trump-can-i-just-stay-out-of-this-debate/?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_sports

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:48 pm

wrong to back trump or wrong to back any candidate in general?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:14 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

I wishful actors, singers and athletes stayed out of politics. Just entertain me and shut up.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:42 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Both actually.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:42 am

Not a Trump supporter but who gives a shit who people like? just because they are "celebrities" does not mean they lose their 1st amendment rights
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:59 am

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
Not a Trump supporter but who gives a shit who people like? just because they are "celebrities" does not mean they lose their 1st amendment rights

This has nothing to do with the First Amendment rights, which apply ONLY to government suppression of speech. I wish people could get that straight. Private citizens are free to bitch all they want about what someone says.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:01 pm

opinions.... smeh

let's talk MICHIGAN football. hey did anyone hear anything about some kid named devin bush jr announcing today?

what's that all about?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:03 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
opinions.... smeh  

let's talk MICHIGAN football. hey did anyone hear anything about some kid named devin bush jr announcing today?

what's that all about?

Hmm, is he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.   Brady starting to realize that he was wrong. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady starting to realize that he was wrong.
Page 1 of 1