Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

are you kidding me?!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

are you kidding me?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: are you kidding me?!?!?!   are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:09 am

did derrick walton have a triple double on the heels of caris levert having a triple double????

only the 4th and 5th triple doubles in the history of MICHIGAN basketball and they happened back to back.

very cool

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: are you kidding me?!?!?!   are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:09 am

nice to see dawkins and wilson have solid nights. get them some confidence moving forward

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: are you kidding me?!?!?!   are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:16 am

ricky doyle will have a triple double next game. book it!

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: are you kidding me?!?!?!   are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:41 am

Weak opponent but we were favored by 19, not 59. Another example of how we seem to play better defense when our offense is clicking, just as some defensive oriented teams seem to play better offense when their defense is stifling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you kidding me?!?!?!   are you kidding me?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

are you kidding me?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1