Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article. Empty
PostSubject: Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article.   Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:14 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/12/jim_harbaugh_explains_how_he_f.html#incart_most-commented_wolverines

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article.   Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:33 am

I know nothing of this guy, but, the more I read about him the more I like this hire. Can't wait to see our defense next year.

One thing I especially like is, it looks like he'll be around for awhile.....most likely not a one & done coach.

Only ? I have is can he recruit?

GO BLUE!!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article.   Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:58 am

Working for Jim Harbaugh, proven top D coach, and offering kids a chance to play in the House? Under those circumstances, even I could recruit!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article.   Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:50 pm

while at dartmouth, yale, brown, umass, BC, etc could brown recruit against the MICHIGANs, o$us, bamas, FSUs, clemsons, etc? no.

does brown have an eye for talent? he seems to.

most important, can he develop a kid? can he squeeze out the full potential on the field? looks that way.

I can't wait to see what he will do with a roster full of bigger, faster kids than what he is used to coaching.

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article.   Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article. Empty

Back to top Go down

Coach Harbaugh hiring Brown article.
Page 1 of 1